O’Donnell Sisters #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the most perfect eyes but chooses to use blue contacts 🤣 if you ever find her don’t let her go...well the last 2 of your conquests ran for the hills 🤦‍♀️Oh fifi this about a daisy not a DAIS’E’Y this is most definitely not about you 🤣🤣

Absolutely howling 😂😂 Shes defo wrote that about herself word for word apart from her name, but ye know, English ain’t her strong point. Such an inflated sense of self importance our Dais has. She’s so deluded it’s frightening

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh yeah like that one time you unfollowed ‘sista’ Leigh 🤣 can’t help but think she’s overdoing the ‘sista’ bit either it’s a dig at Ellie or at us tattlers naming her ‘brother’ Leigh either way it made me chuckle 🤣
Definitely!
Best trip of her life? What dressing up in awful next to nothing clothes (she will look back and be embarrassed one day) and going to half empty clubs each night!
Daisey girl, you trashy.

In regards to TZ and the previous posts, I’ve also found TZ to chavvy too (glad it’s not just me) the way he talks go through me and his latest music video kind of made me feel sick 🤢. May be I’m a prude 😂

Reactions: 14

Here he is looking fine 😍
Haha he cracks me up 🤣 is this where they date random people or people in the same house because I think Tom and Sophie may couple well... She's a bit of a minx!!! Although I love her and Fred from Mic together (always thought it should happen!)

Oh fifi he be FINE... you wally

So proud to finally have some goss and idk if it’s been mentioned but TZ is going on celebs go dating. Soz craziey daisey

Edit I was too slow 😢😢
Ll pretend I didn't see the previous ones as I know how it feels when you think you have the Goss

OMG 😁😁😁 TZ ON TELLYYYYY

Also edited to add I feel a hit gutted with the news TZ may be a douchebag 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Said it before but TZ is the biggest cringesfest of Leeds, walks down Briggate topless filming himself shouting for attention in his weird gangster accent he puts on what an embarrassment!! So sorry ladies can’t join in any TZ love 😂

I bet he will be funny on Celebs go Dating though can’t wait for the attention seeking posts Fifi posts when it aires to show how unbothered she is 👀 better get ready with your fave Lycra shorts to post some vag shots, don’t forget to Facetune all your rolls and bumps out 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel like I could see Daisey doing love island or similar in the future... i used to not think so but now I think they’ve burned out all their ideas too soon:
Releasing the collection and kind of being a flop (you won’t have heard of it unless you follow them) I think more people will have heard of influencers collabs with In The Style etc than odolls.
Ellie ‘getting’ (buying) her way to 1 mil followers but just being stuck on it for months after- Daisy will defo be a repeat.
Their social blades showing lots of lost followers amongst the bought ones
They’ll never be up to the same fame of the likes of molly mae, Olivia Atwood, Olivia bowen, etc and I think that drives them crazy. I think reality TV is the only way to get out to the wider audience and I can see her getting fame hungry.
The main reason I think this now is that they’re still sponging off mum and dad and neither have moved out yet, so they’re super comfortable. (Come to think of it I don’t think they actually would have any outgoings other than maybe Ellie’s car and spending sprees?)
What will happen when they eventually move out and have things to pay for

Reactions: 19
I feel like I could see Daisey doing love island or similar in the future... i used to not think so but now I think they’ve burned out all their ideas too soon:
Releasing the collection and kind of being a flop (you won’t have heard of it unless you follow them) I think more people will have heard of influencers collabs with In The Style etc than odolls.
Ellie ‘getting’ (buying) her way to 1 mil followers but just being stuck on it for months after- Daisy will defo be a repeat.
They’ll never be up to the same fame of the likes of molly mae, Olivia Atwood, Olivia bowen, etc and I think that drives them crazy. I think reality TV is the only way to get out to the wider audience and I can see her getting fame hungry.
The main reason I think this now is that they’re still sponging off mum and dad and neither have moved out yet, so they’re super comfortable. (Come to think of it I don’t think they actually would have any outgoings other than maybe Ellie’s car and spending sprees?)
That’s when they’ll appear on onlyfans 👀

Reactions: 7
I have to say TZ is a guilty pleasure of mine, I know he's an absolute chav but he's so handsome, just have to watch his stories on mute 😝

Wondering how long this trip to Dubai is gonna go on for, and how El thinks she can keep Lambo guy in a long distance relationship when she does eventually come back home :unsure:

Also that Dutch guy Harrie is absolutely vile, if Fifi has gone there then she must be desperate.

These girls think they're the dogs bollocks, trying to portray this glamourous lifestyle but they literally have no real purpose in life, and never look like they're having genuine 'fun' cos they're too busy trying to keep up appearances on the gram. Their life is so superficial, it's sad really, but I don't feel sorry for them and do think they're a massive pair of douchebags.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jay must be out for the day at the gym (was going to say working but ya know) so Daisey is allowed back in his apartment for a few hours so she can pretend she wears & loves her brand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would actually enjoy seeing Daisey on love island! We’ll definitely see her true colours on it. Can’t hide behind the edited pics and filter of Instagram life on that show, we’ll see her for who she really is. Would also give us sooo much to talk about! Let’s hope she’s would go on.

Jay must be out for the day at the gym (was going to say working but ya know) so Daisey is allowed back in his apartment for a few hours so she can pretend she wears & loves her brand 😂
shes basically picked the dress up from Ellie 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.