O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newbie here! Been followings a while.

I have to admit I used to like Ellie but I was really put off her after Mike Thalassatis died. She put an entire post up about him but literally made it all about herself, "you were only just texting me yesterday" she blatantly wanted the press to pick it up and think that she was his girlfriend. Sure enough there were some stories printed and then she went back and edited the post to say "by the way Mike wasn't my boyfriend." OK Ellie, now you've got the attention you wanted. 😒

These girls are just so dull, they literally have no personalities. They're like cardboard. What do they actually do all day? They don't have hobbies or do anything worthwhile, their only hobby seems to be shopping as that's all they ever do! On Leigh's page every other post is "shopping day" "doing what I do best" bloody hell imagine admitting that the only thing you can do well is shopping!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
They are so embarrassing with the amount of photoshop. How aren’t they embarrassed🤣. It’s constant filters on their Instagram stories and constant photoshopped pictures uploaded to their Instagram grid. I don’t get it 😩

Reactions: 11
Imagine trying to have an actual conversation with them about anything “Daisy what do you think we can do to help climate change?” “I love it me gal, can be tanned all year cos it’s getting hotter all the time”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Vinnies cake Nicola made him on his story - he shoes the side of it at the end is that supposed to be coke in the rolled up notes ? Goodbye 😭 made by his own mother 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Has Vinny got friends? It like the family live in their own bubble with no outsiders! Why is he not reposting happy birthday from his friends.

Reactions: 11
Lee not posting Daisey or them simply “enjoying their lives and not being interested in posting each other” is bullsh*t......

from how ‘on and off’ they are it’s so obvious he’s just there to park his piece in her garage when he’s bored and doesn’t want the entire world to think it’s serious because he’s embarrassed of her..... he knows she’s someone that he can easily use for instant gratification 😩 I almost pity her

As for ellie and jay, I don’t reckon they’ve ever properly broken up, they seem solid but this archiving photos thing and him going private all the time feels to me “a legal thing” ellie clearly has a platform she needs to protect and can’t show that she’s involved in jays sketchy schemes when they’re in motion and going down. They always unarchive and show that they’re together when the threat seems to be over...

Reactions: 8
I’m not saying you’re wrong Josafine44 but if this is simply a casual smash & pass, why have them on vacation with your entire family? If it’s that flippant of an encounter, why involve your mom, dad & siblings? I think they’re not posting because of not wanting to do the “hey look at us loved up” bullshit! I could be wrong but that’s how I see it!🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Lee not posting Daisey or them simply “enjoying their lives and not being interested in posting each other” is bullsh*t......

from how ‘on and off’ they are it’s so obvious he’s just there to park his piece in her garage when he’s bored and doesn’t want the entire world to think it’s serious because he’s embarrassed of her..... he knows she’s someone that he can easily use for instant gratification 😩 I almost pity her

As for ellie and jay, I don’t reckon they’ve ever properly broken up, they seem solid but this archiving photos thing and him going private all the time feels to me “a legal thing” ellie clearly has a platform she needs to protect and can’t show that she’s involved in jays sketchy schemes when they’re in motion and going down. They always unarchive and show that they’re together when the threat seems to be over...
I think they definitely argue and fall out, the deleting pictures is a very childish reaction probably to get a rise out of each other.
She knew exactly who he was and what he’s done when she got involved with him, she said she wouldn’t want a relationship without drama it would be boring

Reactions: 8
I’m not saying you’re wrong Josafine44 but if this is simply a casual smash & pass, why have them on vacation with your entire family? If it’s that flippant of an encounter, why involve your mom, dad & siblings? I think they’re not posting because of not wanting to do the “hey look at us loved up” bullshit! I could be wrong but that’s how I see it!🤷🏼‍♀️
They were involved from the beginning when things were new and fresh , he clearly eventually figured out how he sees Daisey and where she stands and now has no choice but to involve her when they have their “on” periods, it’s not that hard to see. I’ve been that girl so I know exactly what this is. If they were just being private Daisey wouldn’t try this hard to make it look like she’s with him and prove herself.

I think they definitely argue and fall out, the deleting pictures is a very childish reaction probably to get a rise out of each other.
She knew exactly who he was and what he’s done when she got involved with him, she said she wouldn’t want a relationship without drama it would be boring
fair enough , I see what you’re saying!

Although archiving photos for 2 days is a bit drastic for a squabble/argument.. in the past the girls have only done that during big breaks , with ellie she archives for a maximum of 4 days and then the next day posts a day out with jay as if nothing happened inbetween? I think it’s certainly to do with them being cautious about people tracing her back to him when he’s doing something sketchy? We’ve seen them archive each other when travelling out to Dubai together to avoid similar scenarios and also lying about living together and buying a place together to justify their illegal travel so they’ve not really been trust worthy have they! But who knows..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Josafine, what do you mean he has no choice? She was in a completely different location than he & his family. She didn’t just casually bump into him at the same resort, he obviously invited her to travel to them & be with them all. Daisey’s trying hard seems due to her own insecurities…not about his wanting to keep her at bay. Do you follow him? I don’t but know his account is private. Maybe if I saw him documenting every single aspect of his life except this, my opinion would change. But as of right now, I think he’s choosing to err on the side of caution with all of his personal matters.🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Josafine, what do you mean he has no choice? She was in a completely different location than he & his family. She didn’t just casually bump into him at the same resort, he obviously invited her to travel to them & be with them all. Daisey’s trying hard seems due to her own insecurities…not about his wanting to keep her at bay. Do you follow him? I don’t but know his account is private. Maybe if I saw him documenting every single aspect of his life except this, my opinion would change. But as of right now, I think he’s choosing to err on the side of caution with all of his personal matters.🤷🏼‍♀️
I completely agree. She seems to try very hard in her relationships to fit a certain image she thinks the guy wants, and I think that’s mainly because of her insecurities. I wouldn’t say I love the image she gives off at times, but we don’t know all of her personal life, we can only speculate. She just posted a few pictures on her story with him, wishing him a happy birthday, and she called him baby. It seems they’re very much on. Who’s to say they haven’t remained together and chose to keep it private? We can’t say for certain unless we are them. For example, I personally choose not to post my boyfriend of two years online, it doesn’t mean we’ve broken up, I simply choose to keep my life private. I have posted relationships in the past but I’ve changed as I’ve gotten older. There’s a good chance Daisey is changing for the better in this instance. Maybe she is keeping her relationships private now? Time will tell

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Vinnies cake Nicola made him on his story - he shoes the side of it at the end is that supposed to be coke in the rolled up notes ? Goodbye 😭 made by his own mother 😭
Nicola puts money (and alcohol!) all over everyone's cakes to cement the fact that they are shallow, money-obsessed people who spend the majority of their time drinking and partying on holiday. I'd be devastated if I had a daughter who looked up to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Look at lees recent following, he followed daisey again but followed another girl straight after her 😂 the other girl is in Ibiza at the moment too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.