O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my bleeping god have you seen this!

I trade in forex, and someone has made a fake account of my trainer and Daisey is promoting it!!! Look at how many people have been scammed already!!! Daisey really doesn’t have a bleeping clue does she the dosey witch 😡😡

snatching and grabbing money any way she can not caring about the quality of the product (referencing there crappy badly reviewed clothing line) and not caring about there ‘fans’ either who are now being SCAMMED thousands!!! Not to mention scamming people by there over edited pictures 😡

Ellie and Daisey need to be bleeping banned off Instagram/earning money from there - I am beyond sick of these two 🤢
Any update on your friend and this scam? have you seen Katie price has been caught doing the same thing

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s used the’Faceapp’ app here to add a filter that changes your whole face - I did it and I looked like 90% of the girls on insta 😩😂
I downloaded FaceApp yesterday and managed to COMPLETELY change my face shape, features, hairstyle, hair colour and make up in minutes. It was actually terrifying how quick and easy it was.

There girls are professional catfishes! I definitely think any ads on social media should be filter/FaceApp free by law.

Reactions: 15
I can’t figure out what’s worse…the wonky eye, the bulldog looking underbite she’s created with the jaw shaving she’s done or the gentlemanly mustache she’s sporting!?😩😩
or the migrating filler in her top lip 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but can we please just take a minute….. 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣 omg I’m dying, these outfit 😂🤣🤣 I genuinely think this may have topped it for the worst thing she’s ever worn. 🤣🤣
I’d just little to remind everyone that this is the girl who like to refer to herself as “classy” currently walking out in public in Marbella dressed as a bag of Skittles 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.