O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vlogs of Vinny and her together haha. They are as thick as two short planks. I still think she’s likable though
[/QUOTE]
She is likable cause she is stupid, and unfortunately stupidity sells. I am not buying that fake kindness either, I read here at some point that she has slapped her own mother???

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The vlogs of Vinny and her together haha. They are as thick as two short planks. I still think she’s likable though
She is likable cause she is stupid, and unfortunately stupidity sells. I am not buying that fake kindness either, I read here at some point that she has slapped her own mother???
[/QUOTE]
I bet she's really toxic in real life

Reactions: 3
I refuse to believe she’s really that dense. I know English wasn’t her first language and she’s been over here at least 17/18 years but surely she must put the “dumb” act on😖

I refuse to believe she’s really that dense. I know English wasn’t her first language and she’s been over here at least 17/18 years but surely she must put the “dumb” act on😖
Honestly she is very hard to watch I always wonder how she got her following cause she has nothing of substance to ever say

Reactions: 5
Roxy suddenly goes to the gym multiple times a week but 6 months ago said on her stories that she doesn't work out and has a really bad diet 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Roxy suddenly goes to the gym multiple times a week but 6 months ago said on her stories that she doesn't work out and has a really bad diet 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Probably because Vinny goes and it gives them both something to talk about when they’re together as they’re both boring AF

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Out of sheer curiosity does anyone know where Roxanne and Stead met? Given she lives down south and he looks like he’s never left his hometown? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Probably because Vinny goes and it gives them both something to talk about when they’re together as they’re both boring AF
I think they are just not made for each other. You can see no chemistry between then. Just a bad match most probably, but the girl sure hangs onto it.

Reactions: 1
This is a photo that brother Leigh posted on her grid. She is stunning without all the shite on her face and photoshopped and filtered

20210729_075933.jpg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.