O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she straight up called her out “what the duck are you doing Daisey”😂😂😂😂😂 Bet that rattled her, thick duck

Reactions: 16
I honestly bet they don't care and I wouldn't be surprised if Bart Jay was involved from what we know.

Anyone have any updates on the Owen drew trademark?

I can't believe these scammy scummy witches. They need cancelling NOW.

Reactions: 7
I’m in shock at how bad her lips look. They’re sooo saggy they literally droop over her teeth! Is there any bringing them back?! Also, odds on Roxy ‘running’ Daisey’s sales account? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Crazy will be fuming 😤 have you seen her likes on some of her Instagram posts? They are not showing 😅 I’m surprised she hasn’t screenshot the total and posted it on her story! Madaline Grimaldi is a younger better version of her I bet it makes daisey sick 🤢

Reactions: 3
Oh my bleeping god have you seen this!

I trade in forex, and someone has made a fake account of my trainer and Daisey is promoting it!!! Look at how many people have been scammed already!!! Daisey really doesn’t have a bleeping clue does she the dosey witch 😡😡

snatching and grabbing money any way she can not caring about the quality of the product (referencing there crappy badly reviewed clothing line) and not caring about there ‘fans’ either who are now being SCAMMED thousands!!! Not to mention scamming people by there over edited pictures 😡

Ellie and Daisey need to be bleeping banned off Instagram/earning money from there - I am beyond sick of these two 🤢
She should be spoken to by police, seriously! This is a crime. How do people just get away with this tit?

Reactions: 10
Oh my bleeping god have you seen this!

I trade in forex, and someone has made a fake account of my trainer and Daisey is promoting it!!! Look at how many people have been scammed already!!! Daisey really doesn’t have a bleeping clue does she the dosey witch 😡😡

snatching and grabbing money any way she can not caring about the quality of the product (referencing there crappy badly reviewed clothing line) and not caring about there ‘fans’ either who are now being SCAMMED thousands!!! Not to mention scamming people by there over edited pictures 😡

Ellie and Daisey need to be bleeping banned off Instagram/earning money from there - I am beyond sick of these two 🤢
She has no morals promoting those awful forex pyramid schemes, they target vulnerable people particularly single, low income mothers and most lose significant amounts of money joining them. If she’s willing to do an ad like that anyway she’s a terrible person but the fact it was a scammer takes the cake.

Side note i know most of you are clued up to these mlm’s but if you get dm’s asking if you want to become your own boss, earn thousands in a side hustle, be a ‘boss witch ceo’ report them, it’s a pyramid scheme. Generally strangers don’t want to help other strangers make money so don’t fall in to the trap.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
An unphotoshopped picture. I’m in shock! I’ve never seen any of their faces, including brother Leigh’s without all the filters and photoshop. They must definitely read this
Looks edited to me, most of their skin has massive chunks of blur (excessively used smooth tool)

Reactions: 13
Looks edited to me, most of their skin has massive chunks of blur (excessively used smooth tool)
That’s my dumbass told 🤣 I should’ve guessed they would’ve done a tiny bit of editing, to my untrained eye it looked like a regular pic. Never seen Leigh and Daisy look so moon faced

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are bang average without the Bratz doll filters they use, and they look a hell of a lot older too.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.