O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having to use a filter so heavy you can’t even make out your facial features. Most insecure girls going
Brad doesn’t seem to use the same filters in his stories!

45D1D005-6561-43D5-A073-68CE33DB8ABE.png

Also, most of their stuff on Flannels is already reduced price. Must be desperate to get rid of it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I actually would be happy for them if they took o doll collection more seriously. Cut the tracksuits and the crap logo, go down the o polly going out dresses it makes so much more sense !

Reactions: 8
I actually would be happy for them if they took o doll collection more seriously. Cut the tracksuits and the crap logo, go down the o polly going out dresses it makes so much more sense !
The thing is, their branding never made sense to begin with. They either wear cheap fast fashion crap that’s 4 sizes too small or fake designer chav clobber. They hardly ever wear their own stuff which says it all and I’ve never once seen someone wearing their stuff in real life. It’s clear neither of these girls have any fashion or business knowledge.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else find the constant posting of food photos disgusting? I mean who wants to see the size of the saussage in your breakfast, or the qty of hollandaise sauce hanging over your eggs benny? Hungry chavs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Jesus this clown is lowest of the low she’s trying to recruit people in a pyramid scheme now. I’m so embarrassed she put that on her story. This girl is thicker than pig tit and no integrity whatsoever. Also her lips are fucked even with a heavy filter

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh Jesus this clown is lowest of the low she’s trying to recruit people in a pyramid scheme now. I’m so embarrassed she put that on her story. This girl is thicker than pig tit and no integrity whatsoever. Also her lips are fucked even with a heavy filter
She should be declaring this as an ad…

Reactions: 9
Has she took this story down?

22 going on 34 🤮 even with a filter you still look rank fifi

Reactions: 2
Oh my bleeping god have you seen this!

I trade in forex, and someone has made a fake account of my trainer and Daisey is promoting it!!! Look at how many people have been scammed already!!! Daisey really doesn’t have a bleeping clue does she the dosey witch 😡😡

snatching and grabbing money any way she can not caring about the quality of the product (referencing there crappy badly reviewed clothing line) and not caring about there ‘fans’ either who are now being SCAMMED thousands!!! Not to mention scamming people by there over edited pictures 😡

Ellie and Daisey need to be bleeping banned off Instagram/earning money from there - I am beyond sick of these two 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Oh my bleeping god have you seen this!

I trade in forex, and someone has made a fake account of my trainer and Daisey is promoting it!!! Look at how many people have been scammed already!!! Daisey really doesn’t have a bleeping clue does she the dosey witch 😡😡

snatching and grabbing money any way she can not caring about the quality of the product (referencing there crappy badly reviewed clothing line) and not caring about there ‘fans’ either who are now being SCAMMED thousands!!! Not to mention scamming people by there over edited pictures 😡

Ellie and Daisey need to be bleeping banned off Instagram/earning money from there - I am beyond sick of these two 🤢
Oh my god that’s awful!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I just love how she tried to claim it was her friend! Girl, we know you don’t have many of those…

Although let’s give her credit. Brother Leigh can be added to the list of ‘friends’ who have been around for longer than one season. It now stands at: Brad + that little boy + Leigh.

Wonder what happened to Mary?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just love how she tried to claim it was her friend! Girl, we know you don’t have many of those…

Although let’s give her credit. Brother Leigh can be added to the list of ‘friends’ who have been around for longer than one season. It now stands at: Brad + that little boy + Leigh.

Wonder what happened to Mary?
That little boy 🤣 you’re right though

What happened to that single that Daisy was supposed to be putting out with that grime artist?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When is Fit With Daisey coming out? LOL and indeed the single?? Does Daisey ever follow trough on all her plans?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This scam reeks of something Bart thought up!
Excellent find!
Daisey must be getting desperate for some money notice that she doesn’t have any paid ads any more and has even started an Instagram account to sell her old stuff. Ellie still has pretty little thing ads posting up (stupidly) and some some envy shoes… notice neither of them have done beauty works for awhile either and Daisy literally has nothing! Wonder if we had anything to do with any of those 😂 or they’ve just been dropped because of their selfish arrogant behaviour during the pandemic and their tit work ethic and unrealistic portrayal of their looks

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.