O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear they have never ever mentioned Flannels as one of their favourite stores to shop. Also Ellie looks about 40 something.
Lol congrats gals for getting your tacky merch clothes into shops in two small Irish cities where the majority of the population do not know who you are. Guarantee they had never heard of Derry before this and couldn’t point it out on a map

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know someone who worked with both girls on one of their odoll shoots in the US and they said they would never work for them ever again.

Said it was the worst couple of days. The girls barely acknowledged them (and they were important people on the shoot) said that they just sat on their phones and had to constantly keep getting called to get back on set to actually work.

Apparently the girls did not get on with each other and talked to one another like crap (including talking to their mum like that too).

Girls told the photographer that they would just edit the official photos themselves on their phones. Didn’t even ask the photographer if that was okay.

And at one point the girls asked for all the team members to have their phones collected so no one would take photos, and a person on set accidentally put the mums phone in a different place to everyone else’s and their mum kicked off for ages accusing them of stealing it.

None of this surprises me tbh, they sound like the worst kind of people to work with.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I know someone who worked with both girls on one of their odoll shoots in the US and they said they would never work for them ever again.

Said it was the worst couple of days. The girls barely acknowledged them (and they were important people on the shoot) said that they just sat on their phones and had to constantly keep getting called to get back on set to actually work.

Apparently the girls did not get on with each other and talked to one another like crap (including talking to their mum like that too).

Girls told the photographer that they would just edit the official photos themselves on their phones. Didn’t even ask the photographer if that was okay.

And at one point the girls asked for all the team members to have their phones collected so no one would take photos, and a person on set accidentally put the mums phone in a different place to everyone else’s and their mum kicked off for ages accusing them of stealing it.

None of this surprises me tbh, they sound like the worst kind of people to work with.
Cringe. Why do these o trolls think they are celebrities? Who would want to secretly film them on a shoot 😂
They're literally nobodies. Their parents have money and can afford to pay for shoots and their trashy clothes to be in shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t wait to see their accounts next year. I do not believe that this brand is as successful as it’s made out to be. There is barely any engagement on social media for one! Plus there’s not a lot of reshares when things drop? If you compare it to Elle Darby’s Angelle Collection this doesn’t even come close. Have they ever sold out of anything??

Reactions: 15
Why does Ellie always take a sly quick glimpse of Jay. Like we care if you are still together or not. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The biggest mistake their company has done is not use actual influencers with real followers to promote their brand. They’ve relied on Ellie’s and Daisey’s status & followers which has clearly proven to be “nobodies with fake followers”. I’ve never seen their brand on my feed unless I search for them. They should’ve pulled their head out of their arses and accepted their Instagram accounts just aren’t gonna cut it and invested in actual influencers..

Reactions: 24

OMG that’s it? Must be some more tea.
Thanks for sharing though

Reactions: 1
Couple pics are back up on Instagram, they aren’t back in each other’s bios though. Must be playing it safe incase of another row 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what this Jay guys storey , i have seen comments he is a criminal. whats he done ?

Reactions: 1
what this Jay guys storey , i have seen comments he is a criminal. whats he done ?
Lots of chat about his criminal activity in the early threads

Admins and mods - can the threads have a wiki page? With a (messy) timeline of their hot mess lives and drama.

Reactions: 8
I do find it scary how much her face has aged within a year.. It’s true what they say, Sunbeds & Alcohol are the biggest ager. The sun damage on her skin makes me absolutely cringe 🙈
It’s a real shame. She was beautiful and her natural body she tries to hide so much is lovely. These girls have serious issues, I can’t imagine living life so falsely.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.