O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8CB7527A-9BB4-4DB2-BD18-877DAB910337.png

Who writes a birthday post for their “best friend” and only write about them self??
me me me me. She wrote me 9 times!!!
Can smell the narcissism from here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Where is Daisey then? Why hasn't she bothered to be with her "bestie" on his milestone birthday?!

Reactions: 8
Where is Daisey then? Why hasn't she bothered to be with her "bestie" on his milestone birthday?!
So Daisey is in Majorca. Not sure if it was mentioned on here but she's so boring that I can't even be arsed to scroll back and see what I missed 🤣

I thought I'd answer my own question for the benefit of those that might not have known her whereabouts. Sure she'll fly over to Marbella soon to reunite with the others.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but why is Daisey in Spain, the same country, not even busy with ‘work’ with some guy who doesn’t even want to go public with her over her BEST FRIENDS 30th birthday?!
That’s actually messed up. One of her most selfish yet

Reactions: 9
Sorry but why is Daisey in Spain, the same country, not even busy with ‘work’ with some guy who doesn’t even want to go public with her over her BEST FRIENDS 30th birthday?!
That’s actually messed up. One of her most selfish yet
I was literally thinking the same thing, from her stories it looks like she’s barely even doing anything in Marjorca and chasing round a guy who obviously would rather be seen dead than in her photos and instastories 😂😂 what a crap friend she is to miss her supposedly best friend’s big 30th birthday, even Ellie went to it! It’s embarrassing, they’ll eventually break up again and she’ll look like an even bigger tit turning in it Marbella

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This girl is squatting legs wide open on her story, iPhone in hand , in the sea saying “Nah I wish I lived on a beach” ....lived on a beach daisey? On a beach? You can’t live on a beach but you can live “beachfront” or BY a beach, not on a beach, are you a crab...?? Poor girl can’t even string an educated sentence together. I hope something crawls up her fanny high enough to take control of that brain of hers. A parasite would do a better job at navigating those statements and thoughtless thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That video she posted on her grid on the beach.. you can see Daisy has used the body filter. Look round her waist and you can see a glitch where it pulls her waist in. No doubt she’s gorgeous why contribute to the unrealistic beauty standards girls have already!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They are honestly so irrelevant now this is really the end of their careers there’s nothing they can do at this stage that will keep people interested

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.