O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest sign of body photo editing is when the head is THIS much bigger than the waist, that doesn’t look anatomically right me gal😂 🤡
All joking aside, this is actually shameful when you see it side by side. Awful what they're promoting as influences

Reactions: 7
seriously though what is going on with the whole family?! it really seems like Daisey can’t be with them!

anyone see yesterday when Ellie tagged her ‘where you at?!’

seems strange as she is so family orientated 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m sure the trip separate from her family has to do with her and Lee taking a couples trip to have some alone time to themselves. Given that they broke up and gotten back together, I would assume they feel like they need time to themselves to work on the relationship. I could be giving them too much credit, but that’s what I’m guessing.

Also, unpopular opinion, but I think the choosing not to actively show one another on social media is a mature move for both of them. They broke up once after splashing each other all over the place which made them look stupid when they broke up and had to delete one another from everything. Now that they’re not showing one another off too much, if they were to break up they wouldn’t have to explain why everything was deleted.

Reactions: 13
I’m sure the trip separate from her family has to do with her and Lee taking a couples trip to have some alone time to themselves. Given that they broke up and gotten back together, I would assume they feel like they need time to themselves to work on the relationship. I could be giving them too much credit, but that’s what I’m guessing.

Also, unpopular opinion, but I think the choosing not to actively show one another on social media is a mature move for both of them. They broke up once after splashing each other all over the place which made them look stupid when they broke up and had to delete one another from everything. Now that they’re not showing one another off too much, if they were to break up they wouldn’t have to explain why everything was deleted.
Yeah but she’s not purposely not showing him, she’s trying her hardest to off-guard get him in her social media, even his toe!!😂😂😂 Come on let’s be honest our gal dais is DYING to post him all over her social media😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know this isn’t a rave thread but does anyone know if the sisters use sun beds regularly? Their tans always look insane. I can’t imagine it’s fake tan as their tans never seem to look bad?

Reactions: 3
I know this isn’t a rave thread but does anyone know if the sisters use sun beds regularly? Their tans always look insane. I can’t imagine it’s fake tan as their tans never seem to look bad?
Im pretty sure they do but daisey will say ✨nAtRuAl✨

Reactions: 13
Yeah but she’s not purposely not showing him, she’s trying her hardest to off-guard get him in her social media, even his toe!!😂😂😂 Come on let’s be honest our gal dais is DYING to post him all over her social media😂😂😂
You’re probably right! I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt haha. Could be more of a “she’s ready to pick back up where they left off” and he’s the one putting the breaks on it and trying to take it slow. If that’s the case, she’s not being very respectful of his boundaries, which isn’t good

Reactions: 3
Yes they do sunbeds

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Tanning injections/ nasal spray

and every single pic and photo is filtered to the max

Reactions: 6
She’s not a regular dog mom.... 🙄
What the hell is wrong with this girl?! The way she holds the poor dog is infuriating enough as it is, but this....
68CBB7F2-BFD0-4FAF-B671-614C6E19A940.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
That poor dog does not deserve Daisey. She treats it like a toy. Disgusting to watch.

Reactions: 17
she’s got the dog in a club? Does she know how sensitive a dogs hearing is? Poor thing, I hope for it’s sake that the music isn’t loud

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
It’s my friends birthday next week and I asked her what outfit she’s wearing. She sent me a screenshot and it is an ODOLLS two piece. Can’t wait to see her and inspect it for quality😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What has happened to Gucci does anyone know? She use to post him all the time and now she only posts her new dog?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.