O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm intrigued to see what Roxy does with herself now her and Vinny currently aren't together. Her only personality trait was Vinny's girlfriend lol

Personality trait…Vinny’s girlfriend 😂😂😂 Brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
O god I didn't even know this was a thing. She is in good company too: Professional do-nothing Yazmin has one as well LOL what a fraud. Daisey will probably pay some fitness instructor to make the workouts for her and have Hypeburst build the app. Wonder when she will be bored with this

View attachment 627683
I hope she does realise that she will have to do the movements herself on the APP, what's she going to do edit her arse in after? it's an actual insult to real fitness professionals who actual work hard and paid to be qualified PT's.

Reactions: 10
Did roxy and vinny break up?
Not definitely but possibly. They usually live in each others pockets but lately they're doing their own thing, not liking each others photos, Vinny is posting more stories than usual and Roxy is going out more with her girl friends. They haven't unfollowed each other though so who knows

Reactions: 2
Wow Daisey you must really be a fitness fanatic and health queen..having to get someone else to write your app..whilst you sit with your cheeseburger & chips..😂😂 Never known someone to try be someone they’re not so much.. like someone else said, it makes more sense for Vinny to do it at least he actually knows what he’s doing and actually goes gym often

Reactions: 13
From the shorter time I’ve known about these girls, I’ve never seen Daisy ever post anything remotely health/nutrition related? Does she just live off junk food & call herself a fitness enthusiast?😂

Reactions: 4
What’s the bet it’s Daisey getting influenced by another guy to be into fitness. Same like she was into cooking when she was with Tom, or for partying like a Chav at doofs with Lee . Bet ya the new bloke is a gym junkie like Bart

Reactions: 12
Not definitely but possibly. They usually live in each others pockets but lately they're doing their own thing, not liking each others photos, Vinny is posting more stories than usual and Roxy is going out more with her girl friends. They haven't unfollowed each other though so who knows
I don’t think so because the girls are still following her

the business owes 196k to someone else 😂
Debtors is actually money owed to them. It’s the creditors you need to look at, that’s how much they owe to others. £377k I think (can’t get it to open on my phone again) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes I noticed this - and she was trying to make it so obvious too.
Back with that kid and back in the same car as him on their stories at the same time she’s trying to drop hints. Bore off hun. Makes me think he’s the one trying to keep it private

wearing a 'LB' necklace in latest post, still with the gangland kid, maybe hiding it because of the backlash?
[/QUOTE

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Yes I noticed this - and she was trying to make it so obvious too.
Back with that kid and back in the same car as him on their stories at the same time she’s trying to drop hints. Bore off hun. Makes me think he’s the one trying to keep it private
Deffos back with him, in his car, wearing his chain... Wonder what she's at playing like shes happily single 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
I have a theory that daisey wants a bbl but she was turned away due to being so slim and so she started to gain weight by over eating and I have a feeling very soon she’s going to competent change again. Just look at how much weight she’s gained I noticed her face straight away

I have a theory that daisey wants a bbl but she was turned away due to being so slim and so she started to gain weight by over eating and I have a feeling very soon she’s going to competent change again. Just look at how much weight she’s gained I noticed her face straight away
I dunno the puffy face has been around since Dubai/before Christmas. Genuinely curious why its gone like that for the last 6 months though :ROFLMAO:

I dunno the puffy face has been around since Dubai/before Christmas. Genuinely curious why its gone like that for the last 6 months though :ROFLMAO:
I googled 'sudden face puffiness for females' and this seems the most likely, sted hed dais xo

I googled 'sudden face puffiness for females' and this seems the most likely, sted hed dais xo

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Now Roxy is off on holiday without Vinny.. defo something up. NEVER seen her go on a ‘girls’ holiday before. She’s probably trying to make him see what he’s missing by still following eachother, she wants to cling on for dear life to the o’trolls and that lifestyle. When this had happened in the past they actually did unfollow each other? All very strange.. maybe she doesn’t want to have to give the Rolex back loooool

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.