O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if it’s been said yet but they look absolutely awful in the Boux Ave campaign as it hasn’t been overly photoshopped

A620D0A3-C460-4F00-94AA-B1613812209E.png

Reactions: 5
I joined honeys live a couple of days ago and someone asked if lee and Daisey were still together and she said “they definitely broke up for a couple of weeks but I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say” does this mean they might be talking again? If they Wernt together idk y she wouldn’t just say no they split…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
WHY does it keep getting mentioned the theory has been passed 3 times?? Its the same test you've done 3 times love.

Reactions: 5
Why do they take any opportunity to do an over exaggerated “if I can do it you can do it” speech? She passed her fackin theory & is going on like she’s just graduated a Doctor’s degree, gal is talking about her 7 GCSE’s!!😂😂😂😂 Also did you know Ellie used to work in a shop????🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just saw a comment on DM saying Tom Zanetti has a new glamour model gf- anyone know who it is?! Can't find his Insta to nosey.

Reactions: 4
On Daiseys story

a pic of her smashing burgers
Followed by

‘Fitness with Daisey’ app launching soon
Followed by

ODolls sports promo ad
Followed by

Her wearing Nike pro leggings
😑🤯🥴😪

All with terrible filters! We know what you actually look like Daisey me gal.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.