O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both use FaceApp on all their Instagram pics, that’s why their faces in real life look so different. There’s a filter on there called the ‘star’ filter which basically just morphs your face into something it’s not. It’s wild, and 100% should be something that’s disclosed on the pics they post. Or better still, completely banned. Look at the difference here:
F0D82DCE-ECE3-4EA6-8354-A328D04A027B.jpeg
B375C5A9-0F72-43B0-A6B5-6FC9C3A87CD2.jpeg

second photo is a lot more similar to the pics they post on their own account…

there’s nothing wrong with the way the look without that filter.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Exactly right ! It’s beyond Face tune now this face app is crazy how much it changes!

I would never give these girls a hard time about the way that they look if they didn’t just lie about it so much! first it was lying about the procedures that they’ve obviously had and we’ve been exposing since the first couple of threads. We’ve had people on here saying that they have worked at the clinics where they’ve had their boob jobs, seen Ellie asking about clinics for nose jobs etc and they still lied about it! Now they just give themselves DIY plastic surgery daily on Faceapp. And we all thought Brother Leigh was the worst! Their brothers probably use it too

They both use FaceApp on all their Instagram pics, that’s why their faces in real life look so different. There’s a filter on there called the ‘star’ filter which basically just morphs your face into something it’s not. It’s wild, and 100% should be something that’s disclosed on the pics they post. Or better still, completely banned. Look at the difference here: View attachment 608547View attachment 608548

second photo is a lot more similar to the pics they post on their own account…

there’s nothing wrong with the way the look without that filter.

Reactions: 12
What are these apps / filters called and how do you do it? I want to try it for a laugh.

Reactions: 1
What are these apps / filters called and how do you do it? I want to try it for a laugh.
It freaked me out when I tried it as I used the smile setting and the photo of me wasn't smiling and the filter gave me a smile and it looked so realistic. It was strange to see knowing I hadn't actually smiled! You may have to pay to unlock all features though

Reactions: 7
I just tried the face app filters it drastically changes your face I kinda preferred my after pic but i understand now how addicting these apps can be 😱

Reactions: 11
I just think if you’re editing your pictures THAT much then you’re setting yourself up for being judged more because then when people see you in person they’re shocked at how different you look compared to the filters (which obviously make you look “amazing”). So people will automatically see you as less attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The filter had a slight slip 👀

inCollage_20210608_201158053.jpg

I've not edited that in anyway apart from cropping the screenshots and putting side by side

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t like the eye makeup much but I actually think she looks pretty here & just normal. Not the impossibly perfect that the facetune app creates! Daisey on the other hand looks rough every time I see any natural photos of her. I’m sure at one point she may have been naturally attractive, but she has seriously ruined her face.
I was going to say the same! Ellie, while not super smooth and Facetuned, actually looks very pretty here in my opinion. She looks like a normal person pretty. Not the made up version of people influencers want to promote. Daisey was definitely the natural beauty, but she’s ruined herself. It makes me sad, especially when you consider that she’s still young enough to erase some of the damage if she actually started taking care of herself properly.

Reactions: 10
She’s actually trolling us. This should be illegal! Only qualified trainers should be selling plans and even then they should be tailored to each person as everyone’s different. So irresponsible and laughable. I mean what’s week 1 going to be? Download facetune so you can narrow your waist and grow your bum? She barely even goes to the gym it takes years to build muscle. It’ll be just as ridiculous as the Ariana Ajtar one if not worse.

Attachments

She’s actually trolling us. This should be illegal! Only qualified trainers should be selling plans and even then they should be tailored to each person as everyone’s different. So irresponsible and laughable. I mean what’s week 1 going to be? Download facetune so you can narrow your waist and grow your bum? She barely even goes to the gym it takes years to build muscle. It’ll be just as ridiculous as the Ariana Ajtar one if not worse.
She’ll just be Lazy Daisey as per usual and employ a proper qualified PT/Nutritionist to run her app whilst she just poses. She can’t do anything for herself, tries so hard to be something she’s not..

Daisey will just be copying another fitness app and the contents on it as she did with their logo

Reactions: 6
She’ll just be Lazy Daisey as per usual and employ a proper qualified PT/Nutritionist to run her app whilst she just poses. She can’t do anything for herself, tries so hard to be something she’s not..
they'll be our Nic's dinner plans we all know she still does Daisey's dinner, only times Daisey's ever cooked its been unhealthy American tit when she was trying to prove what a wifey/step mom she is to Tom Z

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.