O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do we think daisey jumped in front of someone else’s paparazzi or called them on herself? 🤣

Reactions: 9
0.4ml now in the lips now guys, and move out when your married, who the duck is going to marry someone who lives with mum and dad and walks around in underwear with their sister eye bleeping themselves on camera all day long ? Not normal behaviour and certainly not marriage material. Clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She says she’s independent and don’t need no man yet will only consider getting her own place with a man #indEpEnDeNtQUEEN ! Come on Dais you’re 22 time to start thinking like an adult, at the very least get your driving sorted😂

Reactions: 19
Hi everyone , don’t really ever comment here but enjoy reading the thread! One thing that I am completely puzzled about though is where on earth do Daisey / Leigh get their fashion inspo from?! I find their twinning / sunglasses on nights out thing so bizzare. Is this a thing nowadays? Am I just old?! Do other people do that? Everytime I see their pics / vids going out , they always look the same?! And I just don’t understand the whole sunglasses inside when it’s dark 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️ Maybe I’m just getting old!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually prefer Ellie out of the two (I think most would agree) but omg when is she going to get over working in retail when she left school (her most recent story) and her college tutor being an arse?! Isn’t this the same for everyone.. I hear the same stories every couple of months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OH MY LORD. Latest pics of the girls doing modelling for Boux avenue. The REAL them no face app or filters. Absolute train wreck Ellie looks completely different ! And both of them look about 35. It’s honestly nuts. Love how Ellie put up her own post about it taken under her staircase when she has control over the face smoothing . Honestly girls enough is enough, I’d be embarrassed showing up on a job looking nothing like my portfolio pics!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Omg Ellie looks completely different in these real photos - she’s face tuning all her own pics beyond recognition- the little catfish!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
OH MY LORD. Latest pics of the girls doing modelling for Boux avenue. The REAL them no face app or filters. Absolute train wreck Ellie looks completely different ! And both of them look about 35. It’s honestly nuts. Love how Ellie put up her own post about it taken under her staircase when she has control over the face smoothing . Honestly girls enough is enough, I’d be embarrassed showing up on a job looking nothing like my portfolio pics!
I’m honestly speechless, these girls are the definition of catfishes, I’d be absolutely fuming if I paid these girls to model and they turned up looking nothing like their portfolios & Insta pics🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s a really pity cause they were decent looking girls they’ve ruined the faces completely this is why young girls should never compare themselves to them

Reactions: 11
View attachment 607524
Can’t get over this one
I don’t like the eye makeup much but I actually think she looks pretty here & just normal. Not the impossibly perfect that the facetune app creates! Daisey on the other hand looks rough every time I see any natural photos of her. I’m sure at one point she may have been naturally attractive, but she has seriously ruined her face.

Reactions: 9
Here's my new range that I designed all by myself.

Here's a company that I'm promoting.

Business savvy missing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.