O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
like who? im actually interested whether it is the odolls or just instagram become less popular.
A few off the top of my head are Chloe Khan, Chloe Elizabeth, Kady McDermott, Amber Davies, they used to get a lot more likes/comments than what they seem to now? I think the social media influencer trend is dying out, I don’t seem to get any of them on my explore page anywhere near as much now either

Reactions: 15
A few off the top of my head are Chloe Khan, Chloe Elizabeth, Kady McDermott, Amber Davies, they used to get a lot more likes/comments than what they seem to now? I think the social media influencer trend is dying out, I don’t seem to get any of them on my explore page anywhere near as much now either
Instagram is slowly dying new influencers come out everyday the odolls were never going to be relevant forever and they need to start realising that

Reactions: 17
Instagram is slowly dying new influencers come out everyday the odolls were never going to be relevant forever and they need to start realising that
I mean surely these influencers genuinely didn’t believe that people wouldn’t get bored of seeing the same type of photos over and over and over? Same clothes, same pose, same hair, same face, same outfit. It’s just so boring! Don’t get me wrong when it first got big I enjoyed looking at them but none of them really evolved and made theirselves better, they just stick to the same boring tit. I follow a lot of travel/business type influencers now, they’re just so much more interesting and inspiring, always something different in each post too!

Reactions: 16
The thing is people grow up & change. So what their followers were interested in 5 years ago, won’t be what they’re interested in now but some of these influencers just don’t change with them. Imagine if you were say 20 when you started following the o’dolls, 5 years later you’re 25, maybe buying your first house so you’ll be starting to follow home accounts. Then you have a younger set of influencers appearing which will appeal to the teens that are just joining insta, so people like these two will become irrelevant unless they evolve with their followers.

Plus if you factor in the last year with the pandemic, lots of people haven’t been bothered with fashion because we can’t go anywhere, so suddenly seeing these influencers in ‘going out’ dresses & bikinis just won’t interest the followers. My Instagram discovery feed has changed loads over this past year. Instead of travel & fashion influencers, it’s now home accounts where I’ve been looking for decorating inspo, tv show fan accounts & more recently my discover feed has been party at home type posts now that we are allowed visitors.

Reactions: 25
Plus they both dress like chavs, which okay was “fashionable” in the N-Dubz era, but not now😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Plus they both dress like chavs, which okay was “fashionable” in the N-Dubz era, but not now😂😂😂
I think they have a very gyspy esque style which I don't mean to be disrespectful at all - it's just not very mainstream fashion so again they have niched themselves somewhat. That can be great if the buyers are there but I can't see the brand's lasting too long - unless daddy o d is willing to keep chucking money at it.

I used to follow accounts like these but as others have said - people evolve! My if feed is now filled with travel destinations and gardening stuff 😅

Reactions: 17
So Daisey was not invited to brother Leigh and Bart's mums birthday meal but Ellie was? I know Ellie is Bart's gf but I though brother Leigh and Daisey were inseparable so figured she'd tag along

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Daisey was not invited to brother Leigh and Bart's mums birthday meal but Ellie was? I know Ellie is Bart's gf but I though brother Leigh and Daisey were inseparable so figured she'd tag along
I did not realise Leigh was his sister?? Or am I wrong?! This just makes it weirder it’s yet another persons family member or family friend Daisey has latched onto.

Reactions: 9
I did not realise Leigh was his sister?? Or am I wrong?! This just makes it weirder it’s yet another persons family member or family friend Daisey has latched onto.
Yeah Leigh is Bart's sister ... When Ellie and Bart got together it was as if Leigh was babysitting Daisey and now they seem to be besties

Is his name Bart? I feel like it may be a nickname from here 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
lol I guess it's Jay indeed, now that you mention it.

BTW why is Daisey best friends with a 3yo? Where is Mary??
Daisey seemed to get the 3 year old best friend when she had the brief relationship with Lee ...not sure if they are his family but she seemed to meet them through him and now they keep meeting up 😅

Good question though .. where is Mary! Didn't we call her brother Mary too lol

Reactions: 7
Yeah Leigh is Bart's sister ... When Ellie and Bart got together it was as if Leigh was babysitting Daisey and now they seem to be besties

Is his name Bart? I feel like it may be a nickname from here 😅
This is so depressing. It just seems like more and more Ellie is the one with her own life and Daisey is just clinging onto the dregs of it (along with other peoples)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.