Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

righthererightnow

VIP Member
The photos from the new collection are hilarious it was actually hard to narrow it down. What's with the poses? What's with the line down the vagina? In nearly every photo you can see the outline of underwear which is a big no for gym clothes. The leggings also have "peachy" on the bum 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Gossipdarling

Oh my god we’ve got a mention on Daiseys elusive post with Lee’s face being covered by smoke 😂 - maybe you wouldn’t be so worried about tattle if you just stopped reading tattle Dais? You can’t act all cool like you don’t give a crap about what other people think and then go reading tattle and getting yourself that bothered by it that you have to go and make a fake account and comment on your own relationship on your own photos?!
Honestly go and get a real job- And being an influencer only qualifies as a real job if you’re actually doing some influencing - all you’re doing is showing off your tacky lifestyle and excessive spending and not using your platform for good influence whatsoever it’s just vapid and materialistic . Also launching your own fitness app with zero qualifications and one of the shittiest unhealthiest lifestyles I have seen with terrible form in all of your exercises at the gym doesn’t count either 🤬
It’s Clearly obvious You aren’t mentioning him on your socials because HE doesn’t want you to not because you’re trying to keep it a secret because you’ve been about as subtle as a sledgehammer about it for 3 months.
So over her honestly I can’t wait for this to blow up in her selfish arrogant moon face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31

vitamintea

These girls + that Leigh need therapy for their body dysmorphia. Oh my have any of them posted a photo in the past couple years that hasn’t been photoshopped beyond recognition? They can’t even post a story without a heavy filter that changes face shape and mega blurs them. Must be awful to live like that they must get anxious when meeting up with people in real life. They act like they’re super confident when in reality they are 3 of the most insecure girls I’ve come across. Instagram is a disease and it should be a requirement to disclose facetune and filters etc, it’s so damaging to everyone including themselves and now they can’t stop as everyone will see they’ve been living a lie and are just normal looking girls. Their mum should have had them in counselling when they were teens. To have had boob jobs, nose jobs, Turkey teeth and a face full of fillers by 18 is extremely concerning and shows they have mental health issues that need addressing, maybe then they’d both have normal, healthy relationships that don’t get ruined by their jealousy/insecurity problems we’ve seen time and time again.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Katrinadiablo

Daiseys latest stories are SO felt conceited... “look at the colour of me” “look at all my pictures on the wall down to MY gym” “feeling super toned”. I’m all for self love but she’s trying too hard to show people and that ain’t it. People that are genuinely happy with themselves don’t need to beg it all over Instagram...

She has nothing of substance to give. It’s quite sad really, there’s so much more to life than videoing every second of every day.
This girl needs to find inner peace and stop seeking the approval of others and enjoy a life that’s not being lived behind a phone screen 🙏🏼

• Heart

moregosspls

She acts like she’s a girls girl yet I’ve never seen her hyping up other girls EVER😂😂😂😂 It’s all me me me in her world, who’s she trying to fool..

• Heart

Swx

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has already been asked, but why are they launching a summer collection in the middle of august?? Most places are launching their autumn/winter collections now!
Who knows, why did they launch a going out collection full of bodycon dresses from 2012 in the middle of a pandemic and lockdown when everyone was releasing loungewear 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29

NoseyNewbie

I’m just confused 🤷🏻‍♀️
B65C8EEB-AC6C-4822-9886-1BA268FC2E9B.jpeg

If the person who posted this didn’t get sacked, I’d be shocked 🤷🏻‍♀️
4C92D096-14F1-4EEF-AD49-2E809FFCFFDF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27