Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
That’s weird
Maybe they did it on purpose … I might be wrong tho cause Ellie has posted on her stories earlier and she was moving all of her stuff … who knows … so unstable. And she is not sharing that much anymore, she’s too afraid that jealous people like us will criticize her 🤣 I bet she is loosing followers as we speak …
Yes I saw all her luggage…wondered where she was off too. Crazy has just posted a story of Ellie aswell and looks like he’s in the back of that too.

tequilasunrise

Didn’t Derrin spend like 2 months in jail because she met a boy and went on a date with him and he had a joint on him and back at his place had weed. Don’t really think that’s her fault tbh and Dubai are mad strict anyways!!! Do think she’s a bit too good to be hanging around them lot though poor girl she’s gonna get completely ruined

cje20

came here to say the same thing 🤣 it’s embarrassing, she always talks about having a baby face, so she probs thinks she’s cute telling everyone she has a baby brain. Hilarious that she clearly doesn’t know what it means, I wonder how many are in her dms asking if she’s pregnant 😅
Hahah I came for the same thing, I haven’t been on here in a while...off to catch up with the last few pages of the last thread 😂☕

jazzie88

My friend just sent me this ofView attachment 716768 lees ex she might be from London he’s followed lee for a while and said he was always posting stuff like this of her she looks really pretty. Ellie should be embarrassed that she had anything to do with bear he is an animal who needs to be behind bars! I can’t believe the video of bear and that lass 🤢
What year was this?