Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moregosspls

Being in a local newspaper isn’t even a big thing anymore, lass down the road from me was in ours the other week for having 5 ginger kids 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Oscar1991

I’m sorry but can we please just take a minute….. 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣 omg I’m dying, these outfit 😂🤣🤣 I genuinely think this may have topped it for the worst thing she’s ever worn. 🤣🤣
I’d just little to remind everyone that this is the girl who like to refer to herself as “classy” currently walking out in public in Marbella dressed as a bag of Skittles 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣

• Haha

craigstardens

does anyone wanna tell Daisesy what "baby brain" actually means :LOL: there's is literally no other meaning for "baby brain" other than forgetting shit when you're pregnant or a new mum

• Haha

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
Recap
Daisey and Ellie deny their rhinoplasty and boob jobs

Daisey takes it a step further by repeatedly implying she is all natural, anyone who accuses her of surgery is jealous and obsessed

Both girls still buying followers- the only fluencers to be abroad the 5th time this pandemic but not loose any??

Broken isolation, quarantine, repeatedly jetting off for 'work' trips where they spend a month by the pool and drinking and on their phone to then do one ODOLLS collection photoshoot for a day

They claim to love and adore their brand but are never actually promoting it or wearing it. Repeatedly advertise brands that have similar/same clothing for half the price

Daisey got caught out pretending to her followers that she was going out in an Odolls dress only to change into PLT

Daisey's still posting quotes about how kind, polite, moral and what a good person she is continually trying to convince everyone shes the nicest person ever despite having only one friend/ constantly changing friend groups

Daisey's still lying that she doesn't care about Tom, never loved him and her fast move on to Mr Faizeyyy never happened and she's been single this whole time, her pit stop relationship with Lee Byrne is over now too but she's clinging on to his dog, his friends and family...very strange behaviour

Daisey loves animals but on holiday to Dubai was pictured with skinny malnourished monkeys on LEESHES and putting it all over her insta, lee put a picture of them posing with a drugged up lion

Daisey still catfishing people, photos and videos are v. v. different, now been caught out wearing bum pads due to the fact we continually post her photo shopped arse pictures and videos of her pancake side by side, when she forgets to wear her big bum pants you will spot her breaking her back distorting her body to achieve it

Tattle consensus that Daisey is very lost, constantly changing depending who she is with, after every break up posts about 'finding' herself again etc

Lambo man and Ellie are still arguing, archiving pics and unfollowing each other like the power couple they are, something went on on new years eve as the next day Lambo had an arm in cast

Their Instagram's are just them buying designer, Daisey eye fucking herself in the camera with the odd angry chavvy rant about something

Haters and this website DOES NOT BOTHER THEM AND THEY DONT CARE BECAUSE WE ARE ALL JUST BITTER AND JEALOUS AND HAVE SOMETHING MISSING IN OUR LIVES.... yet they consistently read here, reference it in their stories/uploads/tiktoks and seek out tweets about themselves as well as blocking anyone and EVERYONE that has liked or made a negative comment/criticized them as well as still messaging people off their dogs account meanwhile ignoring all the comments from their ‘fans’ there are people with insta pages dedicated to them that have never had a like or comment of either girls, yet they will seek and message people that have liked a comment about them on a different page (screenshots below)

Daisey continues to ask herself questions on Instagram, explaining why and how she is such a bad boss bitch and is so successful and admired at such a young age, despite looking the best part of 35 years old.

Daisey's been getting about in some very questionable, rascal fake designer gear that we can all spot from a mile off, but maybe she can't see how bad it is considering her latest eye test that she documented.

Our Nic is still making cakes, STILL wearing her white shirt.

Both girls dating criminal - Ellies robbed people out of thousands on the net by stealing their credit card details, Daisey dated lee bryne gangster and drug dealer son known for decimating communities in Ireland

Anyone who calls them out on bullshit/lies/holds them accountable is bad vibes and blocked

Daisey has been too busy to pass her driving test for 5 years but reads tattle daily and references it…. Imagine actively seeking negativity while preaching about good vibes and energy

Ellie has apparently moved to Dubai and that's her justification for breaking lockdown.... but is in the UK currently?

their shitty odolls collection
STOLE THE LOGO FROM SMALL LOCALLY OWNED BUSINESS THAT HAS DONE VERY WELL FOR ITSELF - OWEN DREW
Owen drew is apparently addressing this
Literally Gucci but replaced the GG with OD
Numerous reviews show quality is NOT worth the price despite what the odolls say
their November black Friday sale lasted 4 months
Not content with ripping off Gucci, cartier, PLT their new collection has taken the fred perry logo, turned it upside down (so none would notice) and a tacky bow at the bottom

Tattle achievements

Odolls collection ripping off famous quotes and putting ellie and daiseys name under them which is completely against intellectual property laws, reported them to the office and all the quotes were removed from page

Daisey slagging off misguided trackies and telling people to buy her own brands whilst wearing/promoting misguided – sent to msisguided – no further partnership deals

NEWBIES

Please try not to de-rail the thread with things already discussed, tattle has a search function or if you want to know something specific type the words in google with O’Donnell and Tattlelife and it will bring up the page of that discussion

I suggest you start from first thread for full info and goss on these girls

new thread title thanks to @lauhlauhlauh

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Achilles

Oh my god we’ve got a mention on Daiseys elusive post with Lee’s face being covered by smoke 😂 - maybe you wouldn’t be so worried about tattle if you just stopped reading tattle Dais? You can’t act all cool like you don’t give a crap about what other people think and then go reading tattle and getting yourself that bothered by it that you have to go and make a fake account and comment on your own relationship on your own photos?!
Honestly go and get a real job- And being an influencer only qualifies as a real job if you’re actually doing some influencing - all you’re doing is showing off your tacky lifestyle and excessive spending and not using your platform for good influence whatsoever it’s just vapid and materialistic . Also launching your own fitness app with zero qualifications and one of the shittiest unhealthiest lifestyles I have seen with terrible form in all of your exercises at the gym doesn’t count either 🤬
It’s Clearly obvious You aren’t mentioning him on your socials because HE doesn’t want you to not because you’re trying to keep it a secret because you’ve been about as subtle as a sledgehammer about it for 3 months.
So over her honestly I can’t wait for this to blow up in her selfish arrogant moon face.

Is she that dumb that she thinks people won't realise it's her on a fake account? "Me gal" 😂😂

Who would want fitness advice from Daisey, no qualifications in fitness, photoshops her body and has a terrible diet!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

lovethetea

she’s got the dog in a club? Does she know how sensitive a dogs hearing is? Poor thing, I hope for it’s sake that the music isn’t loud

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

moregosspls

Is this them?! They deny having any work done?! I’m so confused😂😂😂 I know a lot of influencers are quite stupid but I’ve never seen any this delusional to think they’re convincing people they’ve had nothing done when they look like this?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Gossipdarling

How vapid is Ellie with this surprise party she did for Jays birthday ... two of her posts are congratulating herself literally on what a good job that she did pulling together the event which just would have been some poor people that she would’ve leveraged free crap out of for tagging them in a post. Barely a single photo of her and Jay?! Just her looking smug AF at what a good little wifey she is to plan him a party not with his own money for once. Not to mention the cookies and lollipops that had her face all over them 😂 like honestly girl how into yourself are you? And our Nic making him a cake to suit his personality- so it was Lambos cash and Bitcoin? They are honestly the most materialistic people I have ever seen on Instagram.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Jadew

Chatty Member
Fucking Daisey is boring as fuck. Her ‘Q&A’ on her story again with the same shit questions she asks herself fucking hell 😂😂😩😩😩😩😩😩 how does she not cringe at her self...
‘How many kids do you want?’
‘How old are you?’
‘Are you seeing anyone?’
FREAK!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Alalal

Guys, I think we’ve found out why Owen Drew is finally suing them / challenging them on the logo.
They have gone on Dragons Den and likely won some money and now need to check all is ok with their logo legally.
Show on this Thursday. Hopefully the O’morons now have to find a new logo!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
No wonder Ellenora is turning into a pathological liar. Her Facetune addiction made her even more insecure than she already was to begin with. Looks nothing like her posts. And Daisey talking bout gaining muscle a few days ago nah me gal you’re lookin like a bloated balloon that’s all
50CB975A-5950-4986-B26D-56B92EE17C85.jpeg
F0D27DD6-2F37-445F-8547-4E89F14913C3.jpeg
29CD17BE-6BA0-4BF2-87CD-C5C86C06EB1F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Jehrune

Ouch. What was she thinking? That they would slap a ‘hollywood’ filter on these pics too? Her body definitely also looks nothing like the pics on her IG. She is such a toxic person to follow

Btw Ellie is just as bad! Way to ‘influence’ your followers that your normal looks/body is not good enough!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

vitamintea

Please, if any of you are ever feeling like you can’t live up to the ridiculous standards set on instagram, just remember it’s all fake, even the influencers can’t reach their own standard they’ve set. This isn’t just down to good angles, this is facetune. They are COMPLETELY different people to who they portray online. At this point the signs of photoshop should be taught at schools, as many people, especially men, still can’t tell the difference and believe all women can achieve this. Takes about 2 years of heavy weights, eating a lot of protein, and the right genetics to build a ‘big’ bum so if an influencer has suddenly gone from an average body to a big bum with a tiny waist, it’s either a bbl or photoshop, and we all know which one Daisey chose.

Attachments

• Heart