Oddcouple19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her family can’t have been happy with her moving in there.
I know right. I do wonder about her parents though. On the last live Jimmy said she helped raise her sisters and I just get the impressions things weren’t quite right with her mum. Could be completely wrong!

Reactions: 1
I know right. I do wonder about her parents though. On the last live Jimmy said she helped raise her sisters and I just get the impressions things weren’t quite right with her mum. Could be completely wrong!
Oh that doesn’t sound right at all does it? I see from her recent videos she is doing the dinner with….. thing! She isn’t doing the videos at home either which is odd

Oh that doesn’t sound right at all does it? I see from her recent videos she is doing the dinner with….. thing! She isn’t doing the videos at home either which is odd
It is all a bit strange. Her mum not being right would explain why the sisters are always at Jimmy’s as well I guess

It is all a bit strange. Her mum not being right would explain why the sisters are always at Jimmy’s as well I guess
Let’s hope Social services are acting on him, I wouldn’t let my daughters within a hundred miles of him!

Reactions: 3
Me neither.

I guess you could say Karina is guilty of grooming as well if she is the one who took Jess to the house and encouraged the relationship ?
I didn’t think of that, but I agree, Jess seems to be very vulnerable doesn’t she. I think there should be some kind of investigation into how he was allowed to marry her.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think of that, but I agree, Jess seems to be very vulnerable doesn’t she. I think there should be some kind of investigation into how he was allowed to marry her.
I hope there is one and soon. If people see him getting away with it then whatever is next! Disgusting abuse of power.

Reactions: 2
Ive never come across these til tiday what a strange lot they are i know who they related to so it makes sense they are strange but its one of the funniest things ive seen the bsnk card ticktok omg it’s weird but hilarious

Reactions: 3