Oddcouple19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he was pulling her shorts. Why has no one reported him? He clearly likes taking advantage of disabled vulnerable girls. Creepy as hell. Makes me sick

Reactions: 4
I’m stuck down a TikTok rabbit hole of this family now. It seems like he has a few young girls that have some sort of special needs living with him or constantly at their house? I feel like the wifes sister has a weird relationship with him too. The whole dynamic is absolutely weird and makes me ridiculously uncomfortable.

Reactions: 6
I’m stuck down a TikTok rabbit hole of this family now. It seems like he has a few young girls that have some sort of special needs living with him or constantly at their house? I feel like the wifes sister has a weird relationship with him too. The whole dynamic is absolutely weird and makes me ridiculously uncomfortable.
Me too. Kind of thing you really don’t want to see but can’t look away/stop watching!

Reactions: 1
Some lass on tiktok has made a video about them, hopefully it gets some traction.

I read a comment which compared him to Silas from Hollyoaks and now I can't unsee it 😳

• Haha
As if he’s just tried saying that everyone looks like jimmy saville because jimmy saville had two eyes and so does everyone else💀💀💀💀 I’m fully gone, I’m dead. Goodbye😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm also a special needs mum and if this weirdo came anywhere near my daughter I'd kill him. What a predator. Absolutely sickening. He was a carer and has a duty of care!! The fact that they have a social worker says it all.

Reactions: 9
He just immediately blocked me when I suggested it was an abuse of power given the special needs aspect and the fact that there is a social worker involved in their marriage, no one can convince me this is anything near normal or sincere. Its a creepy dodgy older guy absolutely taking advantage of a young, vulnerable person. He's vile. Theres a video where they're on a fairground ride and she clearly is frightened and not enjoying it. He nastily barks at her to 'shut up', a clear departure from the nicey-nicey act he puts on for the camera. Whole family are odd, defo dodgy things going on there, he is a creep of the highest order.

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen a few other videos where people have questioned the relationship. The video where Jess speaks is just so scripted and she looks to be reading the words…

Reactions: 3
I'm also a special needs mum and if this weirdo came anywhere near my daughter I'd kill him. What a predator. Absolutely sickening. He was a carer and has a duty of care!! The fact that they have a social worker says it all.
Hang on a minute - was he HER carer or just carer by profession? Either way its dodgy AF but if its the former then its a whole other type of wrong

I also question where her family/parents etc are in all in this or what they think about this strange union.

Hang on a minute - was he HER carer or just carer by profession? Either way its dodgy AF but if its the former then its a whole other type of wrong

I also question where her family/parents etc are in all in this or what they think about this strange union.
I know Jess and her sister went on holiday with their mum not long ago, would love to know what she’s like seeing as all of her daughters want to be around this man

Reactions: 3
This whole family seems like one big incestual, groomed, Jimmy Saville fked up vibe.

Reactions: 6
Daddy Saville and his family set up give me the creeps. In a major way.

Yes he has previous mentioned caring for Jess (in a professional capacity) before getting together, which screams wrong on so many levels. He didn't go into details, but I think it may have been that she was Karinas friend, came to her house (those 2 points are true according to Karina), was having problems at home and stayed, Daddy Saville took it upon himself to 'care' for her as caring was his actual job and she was basically groomed and never left.

The younger sister had previously put on her TikTok about wanting to be 'alone with him, in that way' (there was others, but this was the big alarm bell one) but I think that has since been removed when Daddy Saville and Co started coming to light. Apparently Jess' family were not comfortable/happy with the relationship at first but now they're sort of ok with it.

There's a load of videos floating around on TT with people voicing their concerns that have more info, I'm just trying to recall what I've seen personally over the past few months.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Daddy Saville and his family set up give me the creeps. In a major way.

Yes he has previous mentioned caring for Jess (in a professional capacity) before getting together, which screams wrong on so many levels. He didn't go into details, but I think it may have been that she was Karinas friend, came to her house (those 2 points are true according to Karina), was having problems at home and stayed, Daddy Saville took it upon himself to 'care' for her as caring was his actual job and she was basically groomed and never left.

The younger sister had previously put on her TikTok about wanting to be 'alone with him, in that way' (there was others, but this was the big alarm bell one) but I think that has since been removed when Daddy Saville and Co started coming to light. Apparently Jess' family were not comfortable/happy with the relationship at first but now they're sort of ok with it.

There's a load of videos floating around on TT with people voicing their concerns that have more info, I'm just trying to recall what I've seen personally over the past few months.
Yeah it’s defo weird behaviour. She doesn’t look like she wants to be there tbh

I know Jess and her sister went on holiday with their mum not long ago, would love to know what she’s like seeing as all of her daughters want to be around this man
it would be very interesting to hear what the mum says. Personally I wouldn’t let him anywhere near any of my children. I believe he was talking about having children with Jess? He has also said that social services were involved.
major red flags….

Do they always have comments turned off?

Ok, Catryn and Jess, are they his biological children? I’m so confused.