Oddcouple19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daddy Saville and his family set up give me the creeps. In a major way.

Yes he has previous mentioned caring for Jess (in a professional capacity) before getting together, which screams wrong on so many levels. He didn't go into details, but I think it may have been that she was Karinas friend, came to her house (those 2 points are true according to Karina), was having problems at home and stayed, Daddy Saville took it upon himself to 'care' for her as caring was his actual job and she was basically groomed and never left.

The younger sister had previously put on her TikTok about wanting to be 'alone with him, in that way' (there was others, but this was the big alarm bell one) but I think that has since been removed when Daddy Saville and Co started coming to light. Apparently Jess' family were not comfortable/happy with the relationship at first but now they're sort of ok with it.

There's a load of videos floating around on TT with people voicing their concerns that have more info, I'm just trying to recall what I've seen personally over the past few months.
O M G so it really is as bad as is suspected - he has clearly groomed what is essentially a vulnerable person - and used to be her carer!! There is absolutely nothing legit about this, the guy is a danger to society if thats the case.. absolutely vile and its so sad that no family have intervened to prevent this happening..

Comments used to be on but suddenly they were all turned off when people started to question the relationship
Yes! I remember when they first started and they used to say 'we welcome all questions/comments, good and bad' and now its comments off.. says it all really

Reactions: 3
Yes! I remember when they first started and they used to say 'we welcome all questions/comments, good and bad' and now its comments off.. says it all really
[/QUOTE]
I think so many people have come to the same conclusion about him, he doesn’t want to see it! Yet they keep on making videos and going live but dont like the truth.

Reactions: 2
The way he was pulling her shorts. Why has no one reported him? He clearly likes taking advantage of disabled vulnerable girls. Creepy as hell. Makes me sick
I’m assuming this is why the young one isn’t allowed to be around him anymore? Totally forgot about this until I was reading here yesterday

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me who all these girls are please? Jess is his wife, she has a sister with dark hair and then there’s Karina and another girl with a shaved head, who is she? My head is spinning 😂

Can someone tell me who all these girls are please? Jess is his wife, she has a sister with dark hair and then there’s Karina and another girl with a shaved head, who is she? My head is spinning 😂
Jess is the wife
Emma is the sister with dark hair
There’s also another sister called Katie who isn’t allowed to be there anymore (I believe)
Then there’s Karina
The other girl with the shaved head is Catryn - Karina’s biological sister.
Tony is Karina and Catryns adoptive dad.
Don’t think I’ve forgotten anyone in this fucked up household😂😂😂

• Haha
Jess is the wife
There’s also another sister called Katie who isn’t allowed to be there anymore (I believe)
Then there’s Karina
It seems one very creepy house full of vulnerable girls. How he’s not been removed from them is beyond me. I dread to think what he’s been up to with them.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Jess is the wife
Then there’s Karina
Karina has another sister but never seen her. I don't think Catryn is the biological sister to Karina. Although Catryn looks very much like Karinas adoptive mum.

Karina has another sister but never seen her. I don't think Catryn is the biological sister to Karina. Although Catryn looks very much like Karinas adoptive mum.
Is she actually not Karina’s biological sister?! Wow, they look so alike! My bad, I always thought they were!😱

Reactions: 2
I was telling my teens tonight about this family so they went and looked at their TikTok and they said omg mum they’re near us and we know his wife’s youngest sister, Emma. they found her in the background of his videos from a while back. Is it Katie that’s been stopped going there? My kids only know Emma. I can’t believe they know her.

I can’t believe they live around here.

He makes my skin crawl. I bet ss are just as sickened but because of the girls age can’t do anything about it. The video where they were all talking about their relationship and kept kissing every ten seconds made me feel quite I’ll

Reactions: 4
I was telling my teens tonight about this family so they went and looked at their TikTok and they said omg mum they’re near us and we know his wife’s youngest sister, Emma. they found her in the background of his videos from a while back. Is it Katie that’s been stopped going there? My kids only know Emma. I can’t believe they know her.

I can’t believe they live around here.
Yea I think it’s Katie. I remember seeing comments she had made about missing her brother in law. And they also touched upon it in their life the other night (that she wasn’t allowed around there now).

Yea I think it’s Katie. I remember seeing comments she had made about missing her brother in law. And they also touched upon it in their life the other night (that she wasn’t allowed around there now).
I heard that, this is another red flag that she’s not allowed there..

What is the reason the youngest sister can't go round anymore?? Who said she can't? The police? Social Services?
Tony makes me sick, the fact that Jess doesn't see what everyone else does is worrying, clearly she's not able to make her own decisions.
I hope to god they don't have children.

What is the reason the youngest sister can't go round anymore?? Who said she can't? The police? Social Services?
Tony makes me sick, the fact that Jess doesn't see what everyone else does is worrying, clearly she's not able to make her own decisions.
He was commenting on a live that they were trying for kids and it was ’fun trying’. To me that literally sounds like a dirty old man. I can’t see what a 26 year old would see in a 74 year old. Why did she come and stay at his in the first place?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They just said they couldn’t talk about the reason why. But there was a video at one point of them in a garden and he was pulling on someone’s shorts. Now I’m not 100% sure it was her but I think it was. And people were outraged at it (rightly so). So I’m wondering if maybe that was the reason? Who knows tbh. The fact this family share absolutely everything but won’t share that makes me think it’s something awful. I hope it’s not and hope she’s ok.