Oddcouple19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen these pair on TikTok? He’s 74 and she’s 26? I can’t get my mind round it… I’m all for love is love but 🙃

Reactions: 1
Weirdest couple I've ever come across. He looks more like her carer. He is going to be dead soon! Her teeth give me the ick...all the spit and that...eurghh

Reactions: 3
I get the impression that the girl has a learning disability (I may be wrong though). It all seems rather strange and almost like he has control/taken advantage of some less capable. Definitely a weird set up.

Reactions: 3
I'm glad there's a thread on these two, I was about to start one but did a search first. The whole thing gives me the creeps.

I've just watched a video from them where they talk about her having a learning disability and that they met when his daughter brought her round to his place as she didn't want to go home. In short, she's a vulnerable young adult with a confirmed learning disability who he 'took in' under the guise of helping her and now here we are.

The marriage is nothing more than a front IMO. He must think it looks better on him that they're married rather than just sleeping together.

He's an exploitative old bastard.

To add, he has just said he is 'good at helping people with learning disabilities and its his lifes work'

I seriously hope he wasn't in a caring profession with disabled young people as its clear what his bleeping goals were.

Excuse the swearing. I have a disabled child and something like this is my worst nightmare.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Are you surprised with how Karinas turned out with a dad like him? He’s an old perv! I bet he loves the fact he’s got his wife’s little sisters living there too 🤮🤮

I hadn't come across Karina before, what's the story with her?

I cant believe he has Jess' little sisters living there aswell he's a bleeping nonce.

The police need to check his hard drives.

I hadn't come across Karina before, what's the story with her?

I cant believe he has Jess' little sisters living there aswell he's a bleeping ponce.

The police need to check his hard drives.
She also has her own threads! She’s lied about pregnancy, miscarriages, domestic violence etc. she’s a drama bleep

• Wow
She also has her own threads! She’s lied about pregnancy, miscarriages, domestic violence etc. she’s a drama bleep
Christ. Does she have any special needs? I've just found her account and something seems a bit off about her

The strangest couple out there. Why have her parents allowed him to marry their daughter? My child has special needs and if they came home with him, I would be reporting it to the police. Why is he surrounding himself with young girls who have special needs? Can the police become involved? It's so wrong. They live in Holywell I think. I'm going to report him to social services.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm reporting too.

It's bad enough that he groomed and married Jess, now he has her even younger sisters living there too. There's no way they're adults.

I've struggled to think of much else today I'm that disturbed by him and his sordid house of horrors. Bastard.

Reactions: 4
He’s definitely taking advantage of someone that clearly has special needs. It’s actually disgusting, I get that love is love and all that but she’s 27 with learning difficulties and he’s almost 80. The word predator comes to mind.

Na have you seen the new video on karinas Facebook he is a blatant nonce they way he was pulling on her shirts like that 😬