Odd Neighbours / Neighbour Problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of mt neighbours has started smoking weed outside now. Right next to my patio 😡😡
It’s just bleeping awful isn’t it. I don’t even care for reasons. If my neighbour hasn’t got a load of kids around smoking it which leaves the full street smelling like tac he’s setting shite alight in the garden.
All times of day as well.
I’ve just moved in it’s essentially summer and I can’t hang any washing out.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So this worked for me today. We have been sat outside this afternoon and fancied a bit of music however, the clampits that back on to us beat us to it.
Oh darn....
But I still want some music on. Go right ahead and play your music then....so we did....Slipknot, Slayer, Rammstien and even snuck in some Korn for good measure.....some of our favourites. We didn't have it on loud but it made them lot turn theres down ☺
Even overheard someone say "how can you hear what they are singing about though?" 😅

Metal makes everything all right 🤘🤘

I will monitor this thread to see if anyone posts "my neighbours may be devil worshippers" which is something I was accused of at school for being a bit gothic and liking Megadeth 🤪🤪
hope you blasted ‘Sonne’ 🙌🏻🤣🤣🤣. Awesome music taste, I’d love to be your neighbour!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s just bleeping awful isn’t it. I don’t even care for reasons. If my neighbour hasn’t got a load of kids around smoking it which leaves the full street smelling like tac he’s setting shite alight in the garden.
All times of day as well.
I’ve just moved in it’s essentially summer and I can’t hang any washing out.
It's so crap my house absolutely stinks of it.
I am absolutely sick of it.
I don't know what's worse the smell or the shite gangster rap.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
my upstairs niehgbours, after a period of everything being fine, have started tipping water on to my balcony, knowing I have a cat who is terrified. they could literally tip it onto the grass there but instead pour it through the balcony floorboards s mine is soaked. I am seriously considering putting catlitter in their postbox at this point :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
New neighbours slamming doors and reviving their car on/off the drive and down the street 😐😐😐😐

New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.