Odd Neighbours / Neighbour Problems #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its considered tresspass which is a civil thing. My mother is a psychologist and thinks its not MH. Oh when he was complaining about the fumes he asked all the neighbours if they can smell it
Yep I think trespass is a tort rather than a crime, it’s still not right though. If it’s not MH, he must just be a dick. Keep a diary though 🙂

Reactions: 1
Yep I think trespass is a tort rather than a crime, it’s still not right though. If it’s not MH, he must just be a dick. Keep a diary though 🙂
im wondering about the camera on the garages breaches my human right to privacy

If a camera faces onto a highway or public footpath I’m sure that’s breach of privacy?

YUP. Potentially anyway.
well I have notices on my front door about my ring alarm , he doesnt

well I have notices on my front door about my ring alarm , he doesnt
More ammo for you against him. He sounds like a lonely old creep but I would NOT like that happening to me. If someone was filming my property I wouldn’t be happy.

I may have reported him to the ICO for breaking data protection rules over it

Reactions: 2
Don't you just love the way some people like to think or pretend to think that noise only carries one way?

I live alone so my house is generally quiet. My witch of a neighbour was whining at me one day about noise (not from my house) and did not like when I pointed out that I had put up with noise from her house for years...seemed to be quite a revelation to her. She is an absolute weapon anyway.

Reactions: 4
That is terrible. He sounds bitter about the garage.
My new neighbour is constantly asking contractors what we are getting done and how much we’ve paid for things. It’s doing my head in. He’s always at the door when we get deliveries too 🤬
I’d tell them to get a life and piss off, none of their business what you’re getting done to your house

We had all the parts for our new bathroom delivered this morning. No doubt nosey Nora over the road will be waiting until we leave the house to pounce and ask what we are getting done 🙄
i hate that. it's so rude. we've had the nosey one next door come and ask our contractors if they're lost (erm, no, they're obviously at my house!), or what they're planning on doing the minute they pull up in the van

I’d tell them to get a life and piss off, none of their business what you’re getting done to your house
I really want to but it’s a new build and trying to be cordial. If it carries on I will say something. He even asked our gardener how much we’d paid for turf. Not like he was getting any as he’s got fake down…

• Wow
i hate that. it's so rude. we've had the nosey one next door come and ask our contractors if they're lost (erm, no, they're obviously at my house!), or what they're planning on doing the minute they pull up in the van
Yup that's what the woman over the road is like. When we had our window done she asked them how much we had paid!

We landscaped our garden ourselves and the work included knocking down an old retaining wall and rebuilding. We had a skip and she came over under the pretence of asking for some of the bricks and was trying to nose into the garden. Then outright asked what we are doing and can she have a look!!

I am too polite and didn't know what to say but thankfully my husband was there and he told her we are too busy for her to look around.

Reactions: 3
I have previously written on this thread about my neighbour who’s child has been flea bitten, have a manky garden etc, well Iv reported her to nursery as our children go to the same one, they have since done a home visit and they’ve had health visitors this week, she’s still being a lazy cow and doing nothing whilst her partner who works full time, doing bits up on the house and is in the garden sorting out the washing etc makes me wonder what her lazy fat arse is doing on a daily basis

Iv brought my bin in after it was emptied and they’ve got a bowl in the garden that’s got maggots in it 🤮 the cat litter tray is in the garden filled with tit, did the health visitor even check the garden?

bleeping rank and I’m sick of the garden stinking and making my garden smell!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I have previously written on this thread about my neighbour who’s child has been flea bitten, have a manky garden etc, well Iv reported her to nursery as our children go to the same one, they have since done a home visit and they’ve had health visitors this week, she’s still being a lazy cow and doing nothing whilst her partner who works full time, doing bits up on the house and is in the garden sorting out the washing etc makes me wonder what her lazy fat arse is doing on a daily basis

Iv brought my bin in after it was emptied and they’ve got a bowl in the garden that’s got maggots in it 🤮 the cat litter tray is in the garden filled with tit, did the health visitor even check the garden?

bleeping rank and I’m sick of the garden stinking and making my garden smell!
Thats awful. Not to minimise your suffering with this but I wonder if she’s got MH issues? If so, it’s still not OK as it is affecting you and your family.

Thats awful. Not to minimise your suffering with this but I wonder if she’s got MH issues? If so, it’s still not OK as it is affecting you and your family.
She’s just lazy, ironically she’s a cleaner at a school so isn’t even at work atm, she just festers in that house, she doesn’t take the child out, they get food delivered on a daily basis so even if she does have mental health issues being overweight, eating junk and not going out isn’t going to help

Reactions: 1
She’s just lazy, ironically she’s a cleaner at a school so isn’t even at work atm, she just festers in that house, she doesn’t take the child out, they get food delivered on a daily basis so even if she does have mental health issues being overweight, eating junk and not going out isn’t going to help
Ahhh right I see! Quite unreal that her house is that bad given she’s a cleaner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.