Odd Neighbours / Neighbour Problems #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just quoting myself here… my outdoor tap exploded this week due to how cold it was. Typically when I was at work. I got a plumber out and he’s isolated it for me so it can’t be used 😈👍🏻
This happened to me! We love where we live but have retired neighbours next door who are so nosey- when we first moved in I’d catch him ‘pretending’ to potter around near our front garden so he could look in our bedroom window. I’d also catch him staring over when we had friends round (I called him a nosey c-nt (I was a few wine spritzers in) and that stopped). We recently found out they were using our outdoor tap to water the communal area, their own pots, random bits and pieces etc. my plumber gave him a polite but firm telling off and since then they blank us. If they hadn’t realised it was our tap (this is what they told the plumber) surely you’d pop over and say how sorry you were, ask what we can do to sort this, etc? Even my husband is ignored yet they put a Christmas card through our letterbox (no apology or money in it sadly). Surely you’d be apologising - we think they’ve been doing it for a good 7 years. The tap is now locked up which I hate because if someone passing desperately needed a drink I wouldn’t care about them using it.

Reactions: 3
New neighbors moved into the apartment below mine. They moved in three weeks and this is the second Saturday in a row they’ve thrown a party with unreasonable noise levels (yelling, screaming etc). Even with my TV on, I can still hear the noise which evidences the unreasonable level.

I’m about to raise a complaint with the on-site security because this is unacceptable. I’ve been living in this complex for more than two years and never raised a complaint because it’s always been super quiet.

I can’t even enjoy a movie with this noise.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.