Odd Neighbours / Neighbour Problems #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neighbours kids snowballed me earlier. Right in the face. It was made of snow and stones and duck knows what else. I was minding my own business putting my bin out. So waiting until it’s quiet and dark and going to go into their garden and kick Their snowman into next week 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Neighbours kids snowballed me earlier. Right in the face. It was made of snow and stones and duck knows what else. I was minding my own business putting my bin out. So waiting until it’s quiet and dark and going to go into their garden and kick Their snowman into next week 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Update ⛄
Went over and booted Frosty in the balls last night 😂 His body went one direction while his head rolled the other 😂 felt a little bit guilty after, but it serves the wee bastards right after pelting me in the face with their stone-clad snowballs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Update ⛄
Went over and booted Frosty in the balls last night 😂 His body went one direction while his head rolled the other 😂 felt a little bit guilty after, but it serves the wee bastards right after pelting me in the face with their stone-clad snowballs.
Reminds me of the bin man who was sacked for drop kicking a snowman 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Update ⛄
Hope your neighbours don't have a ring camera. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's a bit mean.
The kids probably didn't realise there were stones in their snowballs and the hit in the face was probably just unlucky.
Destroying their snowman is a bit childish

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's a bit mean.
The kids probably didn't realise there were stones in their snowballs and the hit in the face was probably just unlucky.
That’s just one of many incidents. The wee bastards never have a day off. They were fair game 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is going to come across petty, but 🤷🏼‍♀️
i have an outdoor tap on the side of my outbuilding that is opposite the back of my house. It comes out of the ground and I solve checked with the neighbour on my other side to confirm it was definitely my tap as he’s been there since year dot. The neighbour’s have a small shed that is attached to my outbuilding on the side where the tap is (We are a row of terraces) and they moved in a few months back. I’m not on a water meter, however, I think they have been using my outdoor tap to water their plants (they have quite a few and are growing something in one of those zip up green houses)
And I think the neighbour on the other side of them has been feeding the plants for them while they’ve been on holiday… so I think the neighbour 2 doors down has been using it as well!! I only know this as the tap is turned in the other direction I left it in. I’m out of the house 8.30- 5.30pm, so have no idea when it’s getting used 🙄 I told myself I’d wait until I saw them using it, but if they’re using it while I’m at work, how am I to know?! Am I being ridiculous?
Just quoting myself here… my outdoor tap exploded this week due to how cold it was. Typically when I was at work. I got a plumber out and he’s isolated it for me so it can’t be used 😈👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That's a bit mean.
I was at school with a girl who was hospitalised through being hit by a stone filled snowball (deliberately). Don’t be so sure it innocent.
I suppose you will be blaming the weather for being cruel next when said snowman has melted

Reactions: 24
Last winter a group of boys packed snow around a brick and threw it off my windscreen from an overpass while we drove under it :(
They know what they’re doing.
Glad you got them back the stupid little c*nts

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Last winter a group of boys packed snow around a brick and threw it off my windscreen from an overpass while we drove under it :(
They know what they’re doing.
Glad you got them back the stupid little c*nts
Oh my god. Glad you are here to tell the tale. Years ago, someone near me got killed in the same situation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my god. Glad you are here to tell the tale. Years ago, someone near me got killed in the same situation.
Thank you ❤
Yeah my windscreen and front light casing was smashed to bits.
It’s so weird how people have no thought that people can die this way, or do they just not care? The kids were about 15 so not too young to know what could happen.
Made me sad for a while but just glad it was me and not a car with a baby inside or elderly.

Reactions: 9
Kids know what they’re doing with snowballs/ what they’re putting in them. Every year in highschool we’d get the snowball talk and every year someone was pelted with either ice balls or ones with rocks in. Years later I drove past the highschool to have kids pelting my car with ice and rock balls. It’s not just this kind of thing either- I live in an underfunded area where anytime we get something nice it’s trashed, they’re vaping or smoking on the bus etc. Gangs are becoming more of an issue too- they’re being signed up because they have no criminal record and have nothing to do/ no money. Every generation has their bad eggs but I do feel like this kind of thing is getting worse, or at least in my neck of the woods where the majority of people have just given up hope.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I dont know why people give kids the benefit of the doubt so much. I would put money on them not being 2 or 3 year old kids who dont have the dexterity or knowledge to scoop up the snow where theres no stones. Its the dragged up delinquents who are mummys little angels. The only reason they harass other adults is because they arent getting the attention they need from their own parents.

Reactions: 13
My street is like an episode of EastEnders today. I've finally gone public with what my neighbour's been doing for years - childish, playground bullying that never ends - because I can't stand being slandered any more and wondering what other people think. So everyone now knows that I've had enough. The neighbour has been doing damage limitation, going around telling people I'm slandering her (oh the irony!), but I'm happier than I have been for a long time. I no longer care what people think. Life is too short. I'm glad my neighbour got the shock of her life that I've finally stood up for myself. She still insists that she's the victim, but hopefully non-gullible people might be having doubts about her. I've constantly told her to leave me alone, but she never has, so although I'm not proud of it and I hate airing my dirty linen in public, I feel like I now have a voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.