Obsession - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly!!! i think for it to have worked they needed to have absolutely 🔥🔥 chemistry, or at least some kind of noticeable connection, but - nothing. it was all so clinical and weird (which may have been what they were going for but it doesn’t exactly make enjoyable viewing).

never thought i would have been so distressed to see richard a naked but there you go 🤣
If I remember correctly from Damage they too had similar kind of sex but at least they kissed each other. I think that’s what was lacking in the chemistry of these two. Plus Jeremy Irons didn’t have the bed wanking scene 🤣

Also isn’t Richard gay so maybe that’s why the chemistry was lacking ?

Reactions: 2
I also thought this. A very poor relation to it anyway.

I felt a little bit weird after watching it. Like it should have been good but it was just......weird.
Still don’t know what to think of it. Agreed about the lack chemistry between all of them involved. Also, what was the deal with Peggy? And why didn’t they ever show the conversation they had when he turned up at her office? So random.

Reactions: 2
Still don’t know what to think of it. Agreed about the lack chemistry between all of them involved. Also, what was the deal with Peggy? And why didn’t they ever show the conversation they had when he turned up at her office? So random.
Another bizarre thing is when his daughter found the page from her journal and was readily accepting of her excuse and didn’t even find it odd her Dad held onto it? Then how did he know the journal was hidden in the fireplace?!

Presumably Peggy told him where she was and which hotel? In the film version she has a male friend who more or less plays Peggy’s role as he was an ex lover then in the end we’re told she married him and had a child with him.

Reactions: 5
Am ashamed to say I tried watching this even though reading bad reviews, I didn't get passed first episode, dreadful !!

Reactions: 3
Whoever posted saying the lead looked like Maxine Carr- spot on. Was distracting. Thing is I liked Charlie Murphy in happy valley. This was dire. Richard Armitage- what was he thinking?

Reactions: 8
Don’t know if it’s my age, but when the sex scenes were on, I was so bored I played Solitaire on my iPad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watch it all last night, could not get over how bad it was. The sex scenes where just 4 pumps then done, hardly sexy or erotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't understand the attraction or obsession between them, very unbelievable!

Reactions: 4
to quote Catherine Tate's Nana - What a load of old tit !! I got to the bit where he was dry humping and sniffing the pillow and having a wank and that as me done.... too much eye gazing.... and silences for me..... I rarely give up on stuff as I want to see how it ends but this ... nah really bad......

Reactions: 5
to quote Catherine Tate's Nana - What a load of old tit !! I got to the bit where he was dry humping and sniffing the pillow and having a wank and that as me done.... too much eye gazing.... and silences for me..... I rarely give up on stuff as I want to see how it ends but this ... nah really bad......
Somebody on DM cmments says he looked like a pig sniffing out truffles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9