Obsession - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think?
Binge watched it all last night…. Very disturbing 🙄 not sure what my thoughts are 🫣

Reactions: 2
I’ve just finished it and thought it was equally great/awful - I like how the episodes are between 30-45 minutes so it stops it all being dragged out. The last episode was a shocker - I’m still trying to get my head around it all.

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure what to think tbh.
I think my main problem was that Anna reminded me so much of Maxine Carr that I couldn't get past that. 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m not sure what to think tbh.
I think my main problem was that Anna reminded me so much of Maxine Carr that I couldn't get past that. 😬
YES! It really unnerved me. Richard Armitage is such a babe though. Marry me!

Reactions: 6
duck yes, that's who she looks like! Yes! Thank you! On the 2nd ep and just couldn't put my finger on who she reminded me of.
I'm finding it all a bit... Weird.

Reactions: 3
Only on the first episode, even if it’s rubbish Richard Armitage will keep me watching it!

It really isn’t the best but for some reason I cannot stop watching 😂 (on 1.25x speed though)

Reactions: 5
I binged it last night, there were many cringe moments, including his hotel scene that actually made me laugh 😂 episode 3 was quite sad. I did enjoy it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It really isn’t the best but for some reason I cannot stop watching 😂 (on 1.25x speed though)
Yes, I was only in it for Richard Armitage tbh but it was a very easy watch - fairly short episodes and an easy watch/binge. The ending was creepy though.

this show has ruined richard armitage for me 🥲
---

will never unsee this 🤣
Me too plus when he was naked, I was very underwhelmed by his body! I like the actress Charlie Murphy she was brilliant in Happy Valley but her and Richard had no chemistry whatsoever and his character had barely any lines and he just came across as meh!

Reactions: 6
Me too plus when he was naked, I was very underwhelmed by his body! I like the actress Charlie Murphy she was brilliant in Happy Valley but her and Richard had no chemistry whatsoever and his character had barely any lines and he just came across as meh!
exactly!!! i think for it to have worked they needed to have absolutely 🔥🔥 chemistry, or at least some kind of noticeable connection, but - nothing. it was all so clinical and weird (which may have been what they were going for but it doesn’t exactly make enjoyable viewing).

never thought i would have been so distressed to see richard a naked but there you go 🤣