Obsession - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch it all last night, could not get over how bad it was. The sex scenes where just 4 pumps then done, hardly sexy or erotic.
And always on the hard wood floors. That's so painful.

I love Richard armitage but this was his worst one yet. Maybe he needs to stick with writing books although then we wouldn't see him naked 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And always on the hard wood floors. That's so painful.

I love Richard armitage but this was his worst one yet. Maybe he needs to stick with writing books although then we wouldn't see him naked 🤷🏻‍♀️
Has anyone read Geneva? It keeps coming up on my audible account.

Just watched. In fact I binged watched it all, but yeah… disappointed with the last episode.

Reactions: 1
What the hell have I just watched? Saw 3 episodes before I started my afternoon shift and i couldn’t stop thinking about how it’s going to end, now I’ve just finished it when I got back home and it’s like what? Who even acts like they do? Lol it’s not real at all 😂

Reactions: 3
I binged it in an afternoon when I had no work to do. Pretty awful though I am curious as to where that block of flats is. (I know the actual Peggy/Anna flat was a set they built)

Just binge watched this because it sounded like my kind of thing but I feel like I’ve just wasted four hours of my life. Very weird. And also after I’d watched two episodes I read somewhere that Richard Armitage is gay and I couldn’t watch it the same way anymore after that 😂

Reactions: 2
I binged watched it.
Said to my partner try it and started to watch the second episode, he couldn’t get into it and suggested gogglebox!! 😂😂

I think Richard Armitage is a beautiful man, even now he's old. He doesn't look like he's let himself go, but I'm seeing people are disappointed but him naked. He does joke about his "Dad bod" now he's older, but compared to regular men he is still very hot in my opinion. Armitage is rumoured to be gay or bi due to a statement he made with reference to when his Mother was alive.

Reactions: 5
I think Richard Armitage is a beautiful man, even now he's old. He doesn't look like he's let himself go, but I'm seeing people are disappointed but him naked. He does joke about his "Dad bod" now he's older, but compared to regular men he is still very hot in my opinion. Armitage is rumoured to be gay or bi due to a statement he made with reference to when his Mother was alive.
Richard armitage is still pretty hot IMO. Him being gay/bi hasn’t affected how I view him in Spooks, that god-awful Robin Hood (kept watching for him), the crucible and north and south. Even made dwarves sexy 🤪

the problem is the awful material and the humping on the hard floors
---
Richard armitage is still pretty hot IMO. Him being gay/bi hasn’t affected how I view him in Spooks, that god-awful Robin Hood (kept watching for him), the crucible and north and south. Even made dwarves sexy 🤪

Quoting myself like a twit but at 52 I think men 1/2 his age don’t look so good these days - all fat jogging bottoms and too much video gaming

---

Quoting myself like a twit but at 52 I think men 1/2 his age don’t look so good these days - all fat jogging bottoms and too much video gaming
He is very very handsome
He dresses like my husband and he is 43 next month
That grey coat he wears was 😍😍
And has the dark hair and beard like my husband
I actually saw a lot of him in Richard
Them anyday over the joggers and tracksuits and caps they all wear now
It’s so unattractive
I like a man to look like a man not a boy
Give me dad bod anyday 😂

Reactions: 1
I mean,this was a pile of tit but I still loved every minute of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

---

He's definitely still hot. I still fancy him regardless of his sexual preference, but of course it messed with my fantasy a bit when he came out! Lol. Robin Hood was awful, I only watched it for Armitage too.

I bloody love Richard Armitage, but I haven't been this turned off by him since he played a bitey serial killer in Hannibal. I still binge-watched the series though 😁

• Haha