Oasis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I could go again to any possible dates but Im out (all my holiday for work is booked with other stuff plus I have Blue and Metallica this year, plus family holiday in the summer so..) If they come back to tour again in a few years im there though! Im happy I was there 5th July with thousands of others buzzing!
So do I but I'm away on holiday for all the Manchester dates and that would be easiest for me as I'd just drive. The others I'm working them all and don't have holidays to book. At least we saw them this year 😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
So, they did it! A whole world tour, no fights, no drama, just a happy band and insanely happy fans all over the world. The band were so tight, Liam sounded at his best (he stopped drinking and smoking for the whole tour)!

I NEVER thought this would happen but I’m so glad it did. So many fans there across the world were little fans, some who weren’t even born when they split in 2009! It was for them, it was for those of us there from the start, it was for all of us who feel Oasis vibes in the area!

Also, is anyone else now like, “Liam girl? Noel girl?” “Nah, I’m a Bonehead girl!” he originally formed the band AND helped bring them back together ❤

Best night of my life wembley 25 ♥✨️😎
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I saw them in Croke Park Dublin. What a bleeping night. Will relish it forever.
I wonder why, or did they give any reasons as to why they had no dates in mainland Europe?
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I saw them in Croke Park Dublin. What a bleeping night. Will relish it forever.
I wonder why, or did they give any reasons as to why they had no dates in mainland Europe?
The rumour is that there will be European dates next year, Liam’s not been very subtle with hinting about it on Twitter.
But next year there will be a live album and a documentary about the Live 25 tour.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
When do codes start getting sent out? I signed up for a family member and would love to be able to send them a code
 
When do codes start getting sent out? I signed up for a family member and would love to be able to send them a code
I think today at some stage. I've received nothing yet. Fingers crossed i get the email.
 
When do codes start getting sent out? I signed up for a family member and would love to be able to send them a code
Did you sign up with their email address? You had to register with the email address for the Ticketmaster account you’ll be using to buy the tickets. The codes are being sent out from today across the weekend apparently.
 
No code either. Hopefully will get one for one of the other days. I'm thinking the one days I can do will be the least popular (weekday) so hopefully if I get a code it'll be easier to get tickets