Oasis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have code for tomorrow for slane, anyone that got tickets, any tips? seen comments online saying hard to get Saturday tickets. I couldn’t get tickets for last year so really want to get them. I have card on account ready to go etc
 
I've just looked and it says choices will be sent out between Thursday and Sunday. So I wonder if there might be some codes sent tomorrow morning for the PM sales.
The person I wanted to get a code for actually got one today. So hopefully they get tickets tomorrow.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
No code here yet a married couple I know got one each. How's that fair!! (Yes I know it random) 😂
 
Have code for tomorrow for slane, anyone that got tickets, any tips? seen comments online saying hard to get Saturday tickets. I couldn’t get tickets for last year so really want to get them. I have card on account ready to go etc
Yeah get the coach tickets if you’re not before 10,000 ok the queue. That how I got them. They were €40 more
 
Just got tickets. Don’t know what they’re saying about no dynamic pricing because our tickets jumped from 200 to 300 when we went to check out. Most stressful way of getting tickets. I’d rather it be a free for all rather than refreshing emails all weekend (and I still never got a bloody code anyway)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Managed to get tickets for Slane, no issues but i was under 5k in queue so prob helped
 
Do you have to get on the coach?!
I’m not sure. The tickets are on your Ticketmaster so it’s not like they give them to you on the bus. But I’m not 100% sure. We just said we’d get the Dublin coach anyway and there was loads of tickets
 
I got knebworth yesterday, not like this Ballot system at least with general sale everyone is on equal footing. If you don’t get them at least you got to try
My 37th time seeing them nice I’m sharing it now with my kids
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I’ve not got one , I’m hopeful I will nearer the time so not to stressed about it .
 
Didn’t get a ticket even though I was under 2000 in the queue
Allowed me to keep putting in basket then said not available
 
Rome for moi, now to tell the boyfriend he's got flights to pay for :ROFLMAO:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I got Etihad seat tickets whilst in the queue my son said 'tbf mum at your age you shouldn't be going for front standing'
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3