NZ Influencers #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: old mate &tobi from the previous thread. I mean from instagram we can see he broke off the engagement in November and early Jan he’s in Mexico with tobi… someone on reddit said that Mexico trip was supposed to be his honeymoon which would be nuts if actually true.

also step daddy rob is his mentor and business partner?! so so so messy best of luck to everyone involved

🫡🫡🫡

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Mike King is a massive con artist.

Talz definitely ITA. Good on that woman for walking in front of her phone. People should be able to go to the gym without being worried some idiot 'fitspo influencer' is going to record them. Put your phone down, Talz.

Reactions: 29
they're astounding. I compared their expenses on things like wages in comparison to a few other charities and it's big bucks. And what outcomes are they achieving??
And the money they don’t spend. Literally millions sitting in the bank not spent. I have my suspicions where that is going to end up. Wonder what they have done with the six million from their Govt mates.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe it could be self care you were actually singing but you werent, you hummed way out of tune then attempted some sort of mumble of a lyric, ohh but then you did do some sort of interpretive dance in the kitchen on your ‘broken’ foot that youll do a zillion posts about how sore and bruised it is so i guess the answer is no, sorry what was the question?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe it could be self care you were actually singing but you werent, you hummed way out of tune then attempted some sort of mumble of a lyric, ohh but then you did do some sort of interpretive dance in the kitchen on your ‘broken’ foot that youll do a zillion posts about how sore and bruised it is so i guess the answer is no, sorry what was the question?
God she needs help, so fecking annoying!

Reactions: 3
Re: old mate &tobi from the previous thread. I mean from instagram we can see he broke off the engagement in November and early Jan he’s in Mexico with tobi… someone on reddit said that Mexico trip was supposed to be his honeymoon which would be nuts if actually true.

also step daddy rob is his mentor and business partner?! so so so messy best of luck to everyone involved

🫡🫡🫡
Yikes. Wasn’t she friends with Georgia as well? Definitely seems like she had her sights on him all along.

Reactions: 1
If you saw celebrity treasure island when Mike King and his daughter were on it you could tell he was such a bully and clearly doesn't care about other people's mental health. Not to mention how clear it was that he hasn't been present in his daughters life at all. I would never support that A Hole

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Christian and Gorge cutting down Lulu in public because of an issue with sunscreen. Seeing her going from happy little dancing girl to so stunned and just hanging her little head. 😡😢😢

Don't be proud of that video Christian, that was so horrible to watch. She's little, she didn't have to be humiliated in public for your engagement. That's sh#tty parenting. Children remember how their parents make them feel. This was horrible to watch.
You didn't have to film that, you can put the phone down: and you were directing her to dance, then panning back to her reaction for effect😡😡😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Christian and Gorge cutting down Lulu in public because of an issue with sunscreen. Seeing her going from happy little dancing girl to so stunned and just hanging her little head. 😡😢😢

Don't be proud of that video Christian, that was so horrible to watch. She's little, she didn't have to be humiliated in public for your engagement. That's sh#tty parenting. Children remember how their parents make them feel. This was horrible to watch.
You didn't have to film that, you can put the phone down: and you were directing her to dance, then panning back to her reaction for effect😡😡😡
He’s one of the worst fathers on NZ Insta, and tit there’s some stiff competition.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

How did it even happen? Whose fault is it? bleeping hell … 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I feel like I’m the resident Hannah Courtney hater here, lol but she’s my current “witch Eating Crackers” at the moment! 😂😂
Girliepop, no one wants to see (or asked for) your boring ass morning! And your hair looks so stupid in those clips for children 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.