NZ Influencers #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DCCD story today: she was stressed because she has to keep posting about being child free. And she wants to post about fashion (DCCD you must have read Tattle), anyways and desperately asked people to like her content so she doesnt have to keep talking about being child free (like ??? Im confused). And the closing statement was that "but is my job so..."

Danni being child free is definitely not a job ffs
She dug her own hole - how she’s trapped

Reactions: 5
Where's 'too close spider eyes' Molly ? - she's been super quiet this week.
Thought she might have been going off about how excited she is about whatever she is doing this weekend - alas nothing ....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ellie and Brent going away the week before mothers day and asking people to get orders in before they go away or they will be packed on their return... I feel like they are so pushy with selling their candles and making people feel sorry for their failed business. Poor us wah wah.
I don't think they are short on money with the way Ellie spends.
Yup she is so pushy and trying to create fomo ffs its just candle. There are plenty other business to buy it from with that price. Theyre going to make tit tonnes of money from these iveagh candles!

Reactions: 7
Yup she is so pushy and trying to create fomo ffs its just candle. There are plenty other business to buy it from with that price. Theyre going to make tit tonnes of money from these iveagh candles!
Crazy how she’s promoting by all the ‘dupe’ make up. Girls - get ya candles from Kmart ! They’re dupe Harry styles smelling candles ! (May or maybe wrong - I’m not a candle fan after nearly burning down my house years ago with one)

Reactions: 5

New thread 💃

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.