NZ Influencers #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll leave the recap to someone who usually does it for this thread! x

But following on from the previous..

Hannah Courtney - from what I’ve heeeeard her sweet, nice girl persona is very fake!
Her very serious ex and her had a house, dog and investment in RRF together, planning to get married etc etc and then *allegedly* she cheated (unsure if with Mac? 🤷‍♀️) which is whatever, we don’t know the ins of peoples relationships but apparently she really shafted him in the division of assets after the split and he got a very raw deal..
Then all of a sudden she’s shacked up with Mac they’re having a baby and getting married.

As @devine_darling said I was surprised to hear they’re “up to their eyeballs in home loans” as well! Because on the Pepper & Me podcast Hannah said they are planning to BUY A NEW WORLD! They’re not sure where, but will move whereever the opportunity arises. Supermarkets ain’t cheap! 😳😳

But yes, agree, the hashtag grateful hashtag blessed dribble is too much!
“Having sold RRF I’m just so grateful and fortunate to be able to be a SAHM mum!”
….um yea that’s because you’re gifted all your food, clothing for yourself and Winnie and beauty products and treatments etc…makes it a hell of a lot easier to not “need” to work when you don’t pay for anything! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Molly Bad Tan Lee has not posted since last night. Do we think the following have occurred:
A) she is severely hungover
B) she lost/broke her phone in her drunken state
C) she is too busy banging a guy who is due to inherit his parents sheep and beef unit in Hinds
D) all of the above

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Molly Bad Tan Lee has not posted since last night. Do we think the following have occurred:
C) she is too busy banging a guy who is due to inherit his parents sheep and beef unit in Hinds
D) all of the above
Word is she left the ball early with a local boy - mission accomplished Mol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Hannah Courtney - from what I’ve heeeeard her sweet, nice girl persona is very fake!
Her very serious ex and her had a house, dog and investment in RRF together, planning to get married etc etc and then *allegedly* she cheated (unsure if with Mac? 🤷‍♀️) which is whatever, we don’t know the ins of peoples relationships but apparently she really shafted him in the division of assets after the split and he got a very raw deal..
Then all of a sudden she’s shacked up with Mac they’re having a baby and getting married.

As @devine_darling said I was surprised to hear they’re “up to their eyeballs in home loans” as well! Because on the Pepper & Me podcast Hannah said they are planning to BUY A NEW WORLD! They’re not sure where, but will move whereever the opportunity arises. Supermarkets ain’t cheap! 😳😳

“Having sold RRF I’m just so grateful and fortunate to be able to be a SAHM mum!”
….um yea that’s because you’re gifted all your food, clothing for yourself and Winnie and beauty products and treatments etc…makes it a hell of a lot easier to not “need” to work when you don’t pay for anything! 😡
What was Rrf

Reactions: 1
I can't remember who asked but her husband is a manager at our local New World. He aspires to be like how good who owns it.

Reactions: 6

Can someone explain why Real Rad Food’s new owner got ripped off? Was it not a good company to purchase?

Reactions: 3
I can't remember who asked but her husband is a manager at our local New World. He aspires to be like how good who owns it.
Well they’re going to let him buy one so I guess if you have the $$ they’ll give one to anyone!
Does he come from a wealthy family anyone know? Surely it’s not something he and she can afford on their own? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Hannah allowing her daughter to have her foot on the table at the restaurant is so gross. I actually followed her cos of her being discussed in here ages ago but I'm slowly over the flashing of her lifestyle since she became a SAHM

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I met Hannah once at a food show when she had Real Real Food and she was so freaking unfriendly, it put me off the brand and have not followed her since. Also the bliss balls tasted crap.

Reactions: 7
Babes this “After” is waaay better! 🤭
But also, how GROSS, she clearly hasn’t washed her make up off from yesterday! Grub 🤮🤢

IMG_0389.jpeg
IMG_0390.jpeg
IMG_0388.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
D) all of the above
This is gold! C cracks me up!!!

Just saying it would piss me right off having my free loading 30 year old daughter sitting on the couch hungover watching TV all day but that's just me. Now I think she is going to Ashburton two times next week ! lol
STALKER

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I met Hannah once at a food show when she had Real Real Food and she was so freaking unfriendly, it put me off the brand and have not followed her since. Also the bliss balls tasted crap.
This doesn’t surprise me in the slightest! She gives off real “mean girl” vibes, like so many of those other Mount girlies

Reactions: 7
This doesn’t surprise me in the slightest! She gives off real “mean girl” vibes, like so many of those other Mount girlies
she had big dramas with the Hamilton version of her that made much nicer raw food and was on MKR and was apparently quite mean

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.