Nursefancypants

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise! She has a sick child and can't make it to the march. But we get a lecture on how important it is to go and support Palestinian people. Thanks for telling us that from your self-made throne, Fancy Arse. Her brain twin Tired Mammy is also explaining herself on her stories while also saying how important the march is. Thanks girls. Jaysus, if we didn't have you as our leaders, we'd be walking around aimlessly in life.
Chloe has never been to a march. Period. She’s too busy reading books and dumping her kid somewhere

Reactions: 2
Chloe has never been to a march. Period. She’s too busy reading books and dumping her kid somewhere
And that's fine, but don't use a patronising tone to lecture the rest of us about going. Her and her soapbox. I had to laugh the other day with her pointless story about going to bed and then posting something else and saying "Clearly I didn't go to bed!". No one fuckin cares Chloe, ya melt!

Reactions: 3
I thought she was getting better at labelling her ads, but she has unlabelled AF links and an unlabelled discount code today.
🙄🙄🙄

She is nothing but bougie content at the moment. I love how she promotes that Blooming flower company, and then heads off to another for her 'Easter Wreath'. The notions! Also, the content on her child's birthday party was ridiculous. I'm not for using kids for content, but the adult party with booze?

I'd rather boycott Look Fantastic than use her code and further line her pockets so she can sit around doing duck all.

Reactions: 1
I love the way she tried to hide an 'AF' her link above, when AF isn't even a valid hashtag. It should be #AD, clearly visible in a prominent position on her ad. Like it's really not difficult to do it right!!

All her parties for the kid always seem more for the adults. The little doll's buggy looks like something more suited to a one year old than a five year old.
Wouldn't dream of using her code either.

Why would people use her LookFantastic code - she’s not a beauty influencer, she doesn’t talk about or review beauty products.

Ah, in fairness to her, she does regularly talk about beauty products, and do mini reviews. Still wouldn't use her code though 😂
It's a grand life she has, at home reading all day and having people use her code so she gets Look Fantastic credit (I assume that's what she gets from her code being used)!!

Reactions: 1