Nursefancypants

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning about the weather this morning. Poor mite having to drop her kid to full time creche so she can go home to bed to read all day ๐Ÿ’”

Reactions: 3
More free flowers. And another library event with Tired Mammy telling us how to read ๐Ÿ™„
---
Moaning about the weather this morning. Poor mite having to drop her kid to full time creche so she can go home to bed to read all day ๐Ÿ’”
I think someone said this already, but why does she call childcare 'preschool' out of term? That really annoyed me. It's like justifying sending her child to creche in summer when she's off doing feck all.

She's turning into an insta hun - no '#ad' or '#gifted' on her posts today about the new book she got from Harper Collins. She tagged them and the Harper PR person alright though ๐Ÿ™„
And the flowers are tagged as #gifted on her grid alright, but she didn't bother tagging on her story.
Must think the ASAI rules don't apply to her!

Reactions: 2
She's turning into an insta hun - no '#ad' or '#gifted' on her posts today about the new book she got from Harper Collins. She tagged them and the Harper PR person alright though ๐Ÿ™„
And the flowers are tagged as #gifted on her grid alright, but she didn't bother tagging on her story.
Must think the ASAI rules don't apply to her!
If there's one thing that really bothers me, it's when 'influencers' beg for likes on content. There's fancypants today turning her free flowers shot into a reel and they asking us to interact with it. Why? So she can get more views? Or so that she can continue to get free 'blooms' :rolleyes:
---
Also, I saw that in the ad about her and Tired Mammy's event in Lucan Library, they're both referred to as 'social media influencers'. Give me strength...

Reactions: 4
Squeeze in a read....while your child is in full-time crรจche?
Who is this event aimed at?! It's almost patronising. I don't need tips from her on how to squeeze in a read between my full-time job and being a mother to my two smallies, from someone who is at home all day at nothing but photographing free flowers and making eyes at her mugs.

Another three free books from Harper Collins Ireland today. She did seven stories about them and not a single '#ad' or '#gifted', or anything to show that they're ads on any of the stories ๐Ÿ˜ก
I think she thinks she can slip under the ASAI's radar since she's 'only' a book account. If anyone feels like reporting her this is the link: https://www.asai.ie/make-a-complaint/social-media-influencer-reporting/

I'd say she'd hate to be publicly named and shamed by the ASAI!

Another three free books from Harper Collins Ireland today. She did seven stories about them and not a single '#ad' or '#gifted', or anything to show that they're ads on any of the stories ๐Ÿ˜ก
I think she thinks she can slip under the ASAI's radar since she's 'only' a book account. If anyone feels like reporting her this is the link: https://www.asai.ie/make-a-complaint/social-media-influencer-reporting/

I'd say she'd hate to be publicly named and shamed by the ASAI!
I reported her, with screenshots. That's been bugging me for ages.

Reactions: 5
I reported her, with screenshots. That's been bugging me for ages.
Brilliant. I've done same. Have been reporting her the last few months since the ASAI made it so easy to do so! Why should she get away with ignoring the rules!

Filming in the hospital again today. Is it the first time she's actually said it was cancer she had last year? I wish her well, of course, but these types of stories are attention seeking, and if you're not open to people asking you about your experience I do think it should be kept off social media. People on SM only know about her cancer in the first place because she told us.

Attachments

Filming in the hospital again today. Is it the first time she's actually said it was cancer she had last year? I wish her well, of course, but these types of stories are attention seeking, and if you're not open to people asking you about your experience I do think it should be kept off social media. People on SM only know about her cancer in the first place because she told us.
She had a big post about being diagnosed with cancer on top of an autoimmune issue. She never named the cancer and that's what I thought was problematic. She said she wasn't going to talk about it online but then proceeded to talk about it constantly without mentioning the type of cancer. For people suffering from cancer and seeing that she didn't need treatment after surgery, it would be difficult not to compare. Even yesterday - why mention having a scan to check all your organs for cancer? I imagine that could cause anxiety for someone else wondering if they should be doing the same, or comparing their treatments. And of course she could say people shouldn't compare, but this drip feed, almost teasing information is annoying. I think she loves the attention to be honest. Of course you would never wish that upon anyone, but how she drops it into her stories at times is just completely cringe.

She had a big post about being diagnosed with cancer on top of an autoimmune issue. She never named the cancer and that's what I thought was problematic.
Ah you're right. I remember now. It was the type of cancer she kept quiet. I assumed cervical at the time as she had mentioned in her stories shortly before that that she was going to her smear. Pure speculation on my part, but that's what happens when you tell but don't tell.
If I'm correct, it could actually have been very helpful for her followers to see that if you get diagnosed early you might only need surgery and not chemo or radiation. Would have been good to share a 'positive' cancer story, and maybe it would have encouraged more women to go for their smears.

Anyway, it's her own business what she shares, but as you say, nobody on insta needed to see her go for a scan yesterday when she is so secretive about the whole thing. It's definitely about the attention for her.

Four more stories today advertising Harper Collins books, with no #ad or anything at all to indicate they're ads. Cheeky!

Ah you're right. I remember now. It was the type of cancer she kept quiet. I assumed cervical at the time as she had mentioned in her stories shortly before that that she was going to her smear. Pure speculation on my part, but that's what happens when you tell but don't tell.
If I'm correct, it could actually have been very helpful for her followers to see that if you get diagnosed early you might only need surgery and not chemo or radiation. Would have been good to share a 'positive' cancer story, and maybe it would have encouraged more women to go for their smears.

Anyway, it's her own business what she shares, but as you say, nobody on insta needed to see her go for a scan yesterday when she is so secretive about the whole thing. It's definitely about the attention for her.
Absolutely her call, but if she's saying she's not going to talk about it online, it's misleading. It was early detection I believe she said - and she didn't need chemo or radiation as you said - but I think she was in hospital for a good few days after surgery. Remember she had all those posts up about hospital food and practising walking again ๐Ÿ™„. I won't be talking about this, but here's my hospital day minute by minute.
---
Four more stories today advertising Harper Collins books, with no #ad or anything at all to indicate they're ads. Cheeky!
I saw that! She can't and won't be told ๐Ÿ˜‚

Under the weather again. Love how she leads with that to explain why she probably won't be at the protest. Nothing to do with the protest obvs, but she is regularly ill and can't go to things that she's told other people they "should" be at. Also the rant on her stories?! Why is she the self-appointed content police? People can posts what they want. Just because she has decided to be vocal about a cause, doesn't mean she has the right to tell other people what to do. She has no idea what pressures they are facing behind their accounts or what their views are.

Reactions: 5
I agree, something like that just keep it to yourself. the rest of us don't care who you follow!