Nursefancypants

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Herself and Tired Mammies definitely visited here anyway! I see they're both using #gifted on posts about their latest booky freebie at The Dean tonight. Case and point why Tired Mammies annoys me though, she can't just use the hashtag, she has to out up a preachy post lecturing the internet on using the hashtags and telling us all to do it, as if the guidelines are a new thing 🙄 She strikes me as someone that always has to be in charge.
---
Also, I wonder what she meant when she said in her stories that people would "have thoughts" about her sharing her freebies? Did she mean Tattle?

Reactions: 2
Wonder why she tags whatever she's at as gifted when she never tags her freebie books as #gifted!
I find myself watching her stories less and less often since the untagged freebies started slipping into her content. I want to be able to trust an Instagrammer's book recommendations and with sneaky ads I cannot do that. I've been following her since before Insta, so I'm disappointed she's gone down this route. The allure of the freebies is obviously worth losing your integrity over!, I suppose!

So Tired Mammy received about 13 freebie books in February - nice for her! I will give her credit where it's due as she, at least, has every freebie story tagged as #gifted, which is an acceptable tag in this situation. We could have done without the lecture on tagging though, as you say. It's been the rules since last October. Obviously new to her, I suppose!

There's some controversy over that author they went to hear last night as well? Saw it on the stories of an American girl I follow who also reviews books. He lied about having cancer apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There's some controversy over that author they went to hear last night as well? Saw it on the stories of an American girl I follow who also reviews books. He lied about having cancer apparently.
Oh, really? A. J. Finn is who they saw. Must google.

away without the child again. Do you think she knows there are child friendly hotels?

Little dig today about tattle. Why make it so easy then, Chloe? You ditch your kid every day to sit on your ass and don’t declare ads 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Definitely a dig at here! I'd say she's mad that there's activity in her thread after her getting away without any criticism for so long!

Reactions: 1
In fairness, her account is gone a bit shite and of course people (followers) are entitled to comment on it. And what does she consider mean? People speaking about her inability to be honest and follow the rules of social media as a self-proclaimed influencer? That's not mean, that's just calling it as it is. If she's upset by these comments, then she shouldn't be putting herself out publicly on social media, end of.

Totally get the point about her "annual Galway trip". I don't think her and "himself" have ever gone away and brought the child, unless extended family have gone along too to mind her. And when she is on hols with the child, there's always a sick day, or a day that she takes for herself. I think she's a selfish moanbag with notions about herself.

Reactions: 5
Not her lecturing all of us plebs about supporting problematic authors, when she went to the launch of a book last week by an author who lied about having cancer! And her a "cancer survivor" herself. She's a melt!
Screenshot_20240306_203507_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not her lecturing all of us plebs about supporting problematic authors, when she went to the launch of a book last week by an author who lied about having cancer! And her a "cancer survivor" herself. She's a melt!View attachment 2799706
Love the smug selfie that she obviously felt added her her post!

I think her thread is very reasonable and fair. Nobody is bashing her here for the sake of it. Following the ASAI rules would instantly halve have the things we have to talk about here!! If she's that upset she knows what to do.

The thing that bugs me about her is that she always feels the need to lecture people but then says it's not her place to lecture people?! This air she has that she's better than everyone. And yeah, the smug selfie just sets it all off!! Obviously she's well able to separate art for artist when free wine is involved...morals go out thr window 🤣

Do you know who I like from that whole book crew? Aoife Cassidy. She's the one who talks about religion in schools. She's definitely in with the other two but I feel like she has her own mind. And her book reviews are so honest, sometimes too honest! 🤣 She does read a bit high Brow though!

Not directly about Chloe but I think I've going to have to unfollow a few "bookstagrammers". I like reading and love when I'm so engrossed in a book that I forgo tv, I stay up later than I should to get another chapter read. But I'm finding that bookstagrammers getting multiple books read every week is overwhelming me when I'm struggling to find the time to get a chapter or two read, to concentrate.

Reactions: 4
Not directly about Chloe but I think I've going to have to unfollow a few "bookstagrammers". I like reading and love when I'm so engrossed in a book that I forgo tv, I stay up later than I should to get another chapter read. But I'm finding that bookstagrammers getting multiple books read every week is overwhelming me when I'm struggling to find the time to get a chapter or two read, to concentrate.
I know what you mean. I tune out that part though...I doubt some of them are reading all those books. Tired Mammy is always sharing books she hasn't read, which annoys me too. I only follow a few of them now, and do enjoy using their content to decide what I want to read next.

Today's freebie stories are actually correctly labelled as '#gifted' 😲 Someone was definitely reading here!

Today's freebie stories are actually correctly labelled as '#gifted' 😲 Someone was definitely reading here!
100%! And Tired Mammy was the same. They must share the same brain.

Off to London for the weekend with her champagne and book! I wonder does the child get to go or is it another break away for herself and "himself"? I guarantee you if the child's there, himself's parents are too 🤣

Surprise surprise! She has a sick child and can't make it to the march. But we get a lecture on how important it is to go and support Palestinian people. Thanks for telling us that from your self-made throne, Fancy Arse. Her brain twin Tired Mammy is also explaining herself on her stories while also saying how important the march is. Thanks girls. Jaysus, if we didn't have you as our leaders, we'd be walking around aimlessly in life.

Reactions: 5