Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping knew Hannah and Brooke had fallen out 😂 surely there is more to this than "I don't know why her girlfriend is leaving me comments" 🤔

Reactions: 2
Can anyone update this situation with Brooke? Just saw her live crying saying she might call the police as she’s been intimidated?? What have a missed ha

Brooke and Mel are in a relationship… Mel couldn’t stand the friendship by the look of it she put a stop to it. Mels been leaving the hateful comments and messaged for over a year. I bet she’s on here somewhere to

Can anyone update this situation with Brooke? Just saw her live crying saying she might call the police as she’s been intimidated?? What have a missed ha
Brooke would look very stupid ringing the police she’s all big balls when she’s talking about people like she did with Eden. I don’t like most people on TikTok they all end up selling 99p water bottles at the end of the day. But if your big enough give it then you’ve got to take it at least. Maybe that’s just my way of thinking though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Brooke and Mel are in a relationship… Mel couldn’t stand the friendship by the look of it she put a stop to it. Mels been leaving the hateful comments and messaged for over a year. I bet she’s on here somewhere to

Brooke would look very stupid ringing the police she’s all big balls when she’s talking about people like she did with Eden. I don’t like most people on TikTok they all end up selling 99p water bottles at the end of the day. But if your big enough give it then you’ve got to take it at least. Maybe that’s just my way of thinking though.
Whos mel? And whos brooke feel lost 🤣

Reactions: 1
Brookeh1712

They used to be really really close. Brooke would even call her youngest on the phone all the time.

Whos mel? And whos brooke feel lost 🤣
Brooke is one of Hannah’s old friends and Mel/Melissa is Brooke’s girlfriend. Hannah’s son used to always ask for Brooke they were really close. I think it’s quite sad for the children involved they obviously really loved Brooke

Ok just caught up

Wtaf why are you relying on someone else to put your child to bed every night and having secret meeting between brooke and grayson and her house hold did not know about it ? It all just sounds very strange and concerning to me

Reactions: 5
Ok just caught up

Wtaf why are you relying on someone else to put your child to bed every night and having secret meeting between brooke and grayson and her house hold did not know about it ? It all just sounds very strange and concerning to me
What’s happened?

Reactions: 1
What’s happened?
So from what i can gather hannah was friend with brooke and her gf mel and hannah could not get grayson to sleep every night so would get brooke To call grayson to get him to go to sleep mel said she was a little concerned about it and found it odd it also come that apperently this was happening and everyone else in hannahs family didnt know about it hannah also asked for advice because peyton was stealing off her mel said she tried to contact hannah and was ignored but instead hannah took it to tiktok knowing people would attack them but i dunno what the truth is as never knew about this drama until now if that is true sorry thats so strange needing a stranger to put your child to bed every night because you cant get them to sleep and add that to the fact ben didnt know it all sounds creepy af and just disturbing

To be honest for what I can make out about the situation is that Brooks girlfriend was/is jealous

Is anyone watching brooks live?

Hannah saids its not true i guess we will never know the truth theres always three sides to a story right side left side then the truth

So from what i can gather hannah was friend with brooke and her gf mel and hannah could not get grayson to sleep every night so would get brooke To call grayson to get him to go to sleep mel said she was a little concerned about it and found it odd it also come that apperently this was happening and everyone else in hannahs family didnt know about it hannah also asked for advice because peyton was stealing off her mel said she tried to contact hannah and was ignored but instead hannah took it to tiktok knowing people would attack them but i dunno what the truth is as never knew about this drama until now if that is true sorry thats so strange needing a stranger to put your child to bed every night because you cant get them to sleep and add that to the fact ben didnt know it all sounds creepy af and just disturbing
Oh wow, and she ranted online about it? Crikey

I find it bizarre. She’s an adult. It sets a pretty poor example for her kids when she’s on tik tok ranting and slagging people off. Just get over it no?

Reactions: 5
I remember all of the posts Hannah has made shading an Ex best friend… that must be about Brooke? I haven’t seen her with Emma Williams in a long time either. Did they fall out?

Brook didn’t say she was calling the police, that was Hannah. All seems a bit weird that it came out now if it wasn’t recent. Something must have been going on

Does anyone else find it weird that she’s needing someone else to put her child to bed and that he cries for her? Whoever this mel is, I want her to tell her whole story, something isn’t adding up. Brook refuses to talk on the subject?

Does anyone else find it weird that she’s needing someone else to put her child to bed and that he cries for her? Whoever this mel is, I want her to tell her whole story, something isn’t adding up. Brook refuses to talk on the subject?
In my opinion she hasn’t really put him to bed it’s only over FaceTime and when children make a bond with someone they will cry for them children don’t understand. I’ve had my nephew (he’s 3) cry for me so his mums rang me and I’ve either spoken to him over the phone or gone to see him it doesn’t make anyone tit parents for not being able to always comfort their own child sometimes they want different people and that’s okay.

unless there’s more to the story that we aren’t getting I really dont see the problem it’s not just my nephews I have bonds with it’s also my friends children it wouldn’t be weird if I put them to bed

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.