Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel like she’s the type to tag herself at hospital and then go ‘message you hun x’

She was going on about someone close to her dying before the wedding in so many videos but would never outright explain who/what/where. I just don’t get it. Why post it at all then 🤷🏻‍♀️
Seems like a professional attention seeker

Reactions: 4
How the hell does she afford to eat mcdonalds/breakfast out every day and dinner or takeaways when shes got quite a big family….. i know she does the weddings and must earn decent amount of tiktok but its crazy how much she eats out

and harper doing her music thing very much feels like hannah pushing her into it maybe im wrong but thats the impression i get

How the hell does she afford to eat mcdonalds/breakfast out every day and dinner or takeaways when shes got quite a big family….. i know she does the weddings and must earn decent amount of tiktok but its crazy how much she eats out

and harper doing her music thing very much feels like hannah pushing her into it maybe im wrong but thats the impression i get
This absolutely BAFFLES me too 🤯. I’m all for people spending their hard earned dosh on whatever they wish, but surely there’s plenty of other things she could be putting her money towards .. instead of chicken balls, pub breakfasts and her many recent tattoos. Priorities and all that 🙄

Reactions: 2
This absolutely BAFFLES me too 🤯. I’m all for people spending their hard earned dosh on whatever they wish, but surely there’s plenty of other things she could be putting her money towards .. instead of chicken balls, pub breakfasts and her many recent tattoos. Priorities and all that 🙄
Literally saids she wont eat any frozen food when its known especially chain pubs everything is frozen she cba to cook so constantly eats out i dread to think how much she spends on food monthly its such a waste imo

• Heart
The way she treats that Amelia girl really isn’t right, she seems to do so much for Hannah and it seems like Hannah just Cba but likes the gifts/attention Amelia provides

Reactions: 1
Bore off Hannah you can buy this Sherlock tit your trying to sell already on Etsy. Weren’t you the one going off your nut when someone else started selling personalised swear jars. Sounds like you have double standards now you can’t be arsed.

"Our garden is huge!" Repeated about 5 times in a 59 second video. Good for you love.

I noticed her fella looks miserable whenever you see him 😂

• Haha
So theres this girl in her lives trolling saying some right nasty stuff not defending it but now hannah is encouraging her followers to track this person down her followers have found her on multiple social media platforms are messaging her partner her parents someones messaging her grandad i was watching the chat and someone went in and said this is too far you dont know this girls situation at home if you have a problem take it up with the girl herself shes also apperently a child (16-17) to me is still a minor

And hannahs just not my f’’’’’g problem is it i do not agree in any situation its ok to encourage your followers to dox and bully someone even if they are a troll no way would i encourage my followers to behave like that some of the comments on there was digusting and makes them just as bad as the person trolling again not defending but just no need for it imo

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The video about her nails saying she has a snakey friend then saying "you know who you are"... Has she fallen out with Brooke? Is she meant to be the snake?

Reactions: 1
Don’t like her never have. Her hair is so think and skanky. Needs to leave the hair dye alone.

Reactions: 5
This woman has recently started showing up on my fyp, what the hell??? Whats with all the swearing, she's like one of the posh kids who swear to try and fit in, and the gyrating her hips! Cringe!!! oh and the fact that she fancies Tiktok biggest beg Jo! Ffs get a life you prick!

This woman has recently started showing up on my fyp, what the hell??? Whats with all the swearing, she's like one of the posh kids who swear to try and fit in, and the gyrating her hips! Cringe!!! oh and the fact that she fancies Tiktok biggest beg Jo! Ffs get a life you prick!
She’s just ABSOLUTE cringe 😰
Just seen she’s now claiming to have “forgot my kid” .. yeah, righto love 🙄

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think the story about harper going america is fishy lets face it shes got a youtube channel with under 10k views on each video not even 5 k subscribers yet we are suppose to believe that she is going to america to have a meeting regarding music (hinting towards a record deal) when theres other singers out there way more views and engagement yet they never get discovered i smell somthing fishy about all this tbh

Her new hair 💀
I don't get it at all, it looks terrible. All that money on olaplex to just continue bleaching it within weeks and now these extensions.

It's all the trolls fault though as they make her feel tit about her hair 🙄🙄

I don't get it at all, it looks terrible. All that money on olaplex to just continue bleaching it within weeks and now these extensions.

It's all the trolls fault though as they make her feel tit about her hair 🙄🙄
It looks so un natural too though like i know extentions are not real hair but they just look so wrong on her

It looks so un natural too though like i know extentions are not real hair but they just look so wrong on her
yep she looked far better before when it was just blonde. She should have persevered with the olaplex and gone to a decent hairdresser for a good cut and colour fix. I wish I had the money for olaplex and there she is just wasting it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.