Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secret life

VIP Member
All the drama about Greysons antibiotics. I know he acts and speaks like he’s two 🙄 but surely he’s old enough to quickly gulp down some medicine without the dramatics?!
😂😂 There's two of them aswell one holds him the other one squirts it down . I have to hold my toddlers down just for Calpol on my own .

Hannah100

Chatty Member
How did they manage back in the days with no social media and men working all day . She was fine the other day munching that breakfast bap thing strange .
Yeah and wasn't she shoving down some scrambled eggs that she cooked on a video the other day

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I’m beginning to believe she wants a c section. Just the way she’s going on lately. Knew she’d possibly go over. Plus if the baby is getting bigger they don’t have the room to go crazy but still move. They worry if there is zero movement for a while. Had the same. I’m guessing 9lb+ baby. Hopefully she didn’t get too much newborn stuff 🫣

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Here it is. Unfortunately for her I managed to scrren record before she deleted it. The people messaging her wouldn't have been doing it to be nasty, they are clearly trying to help her and advise her but this is her reaction. Then deletes it and reuploads with a new voice over.

Attachments

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
She moans so much for someone in a very privileged position, where she’s been able to stay home for the last part of her pregnancy. I worked to just over 38 weeks with my youngest, and I’ll admit I moaned a bit because I was exhausted but nowhere near as much as she does.
Yup same here… but I was touching 39 weeks, on my feet all day, vomiting blood in between. Horrific and the reason I never had more kids. But it did teach me how strong I was.

MumOfPeanuts

Remember a few weeks back she made a big deal about having holes in her shoes, said she’d rather spend money on her kids than buy herself new shoes. However she regularly gets her hair and nails done. By all means spend money on yourself but don’t make out you spend nothing on yourself when you clearly do.
All these TikTok ‘influencers’ are just liars and want to seem as relatable as possible. Their stupid fans don’t see this.

Spanor511

VIP Member
What’s she banging on about now, why would they try and convince her to have a c-section if there’s no medical need for one?!
There’s no way there’re trying to convince her now, medical professionals would have planned for that months ago. She now wants a section as she’s had enough.

secret life

VIP Member
Think you need some new pillows why are laying so low especially pregnant and coughing . No time to lay around when a newborn is screaming think she's forgot how needed a baby is . Dreading the after birth videos all the moaning from the pain of giving birth .

mrsnosy

My children as well as cereal have croissants, pain au chocolat, yoghurt and actually sometimes choose to have dry cereal (gross I know 👍🤢) toast is always an option too 😊 to be fair her children probably eat whatever they want for breakfast, something full of grease or sugar!
Mine often don’t have cereal but I like to have milk available just because you can guarantee when you don’t they will want it 🤣🤣