NotUrBasicMama #4 Dear Hannah, Dakota has a T in it, best wishes Tattle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s basically trying to justify the cost as it’s gifted . She can’t make an accurate comparison really because like has already been said when you got to places like centre parcs there are cooking facilities and you don’t necessarily eat out all the time or have a big breakfast . Bet they’re a right rowdy bunch compared to their usual clientele.
Yeah and when something is all inclusive you do overeat/drink and take full advantage. There is no hope her totalling up what they are consuming now would equal if they were paying, they would be much more careful.

Reactions: 4
She can't really do a whole review when it's been gifted . For her whole family to go a Spain all inclusive 7 nights is like 3 grand be nearly the same with food and fuel costs .

Reactions: 2
Here we go the agressive responses have begun.

Yeah, its such good value that they will be booking to go back in maybe 2-3 years 😂😂

Reactions: 3
She’s admitted herself that she got into loads of debt previous and had a tit credit rating , she talks about her impulse purchases , I don’t think she’s very capable money wise to budget and make an accurate comparison . There isn’t any way you can compare it against other uk holidays because people don’t necessarily have a big breakfast everyday and meals out every evening .

Reactions: 5
Still arguing about the value for money 🤣 no way I'd want to stand out side in the freezing cold doing activities 4 nights 2300 abroad 3000 for 7 nights 🫣

Reactions: 5
Talking about lots of people messaging her to try Butlins… Bet you £100 she just waits for them to contact her for another PR/AD and then she makes another 10 videos about the value of money all over again 😂🙈 She’s tragic.

Reactions: 9
She's definitely begging for a free holiday to Butlins!
Why can't she just pay herself don't get the reviews a holiday is to enjoy and not worry about money . Probs gunna be the same price seen loads of people getting deals for abroad on tiktok in September why don't she look in to that do a all inclusive one .

More lies from the (unemployed) mummy tik tokkers that her dinner cost less than it was as they conveniently have it in the cupboard. After the amount it costs for her holiday and paid for she wants to seem relatable. Cretins.

Reactions: 1
Every pr/ad they proper hype it all up,they wouldn't never say anything negative,and godforbid anyone else does. They must constantly send out emails asking for free stuff.

Hannah you're boring now! How many times do people need to hear about what you spend on your kids for birthdays and Christmas?? You don't need to tell anyone, but you know if you do you get to make several videos reacting to it! When will your thick as tit followers realise you are just re-hashing tit over and over again!

Reactions: 10
Hannah you're boring now! How many times do people need to hear about what you spend on your kids for birthdays and Christmas?? You don't need to tell anyone, but you know if you do you get to make several videos reacting to it! When will your thick as tit followers realise you are just re-hashing tit over and over again!
just say u dont love ur kids and move on hannah x 🤣🤣
---
sorry but i do think spending £20 on your daughters 1st birthday is extremely poor behaviour from her

She’s coming across as so lame and immature laughing about that hotel. Such forced laughing and Ben not giving a toss.

A whole year of exposing your baby on the internet for random people to save . The song you played I'll look out for you is far from the truth if it was she wouldn't be on tiktok .

God knows how she can be considered a foodie tiktokker when she can't even manage a basic cake. Dear lord.

God knows how she can be considered a foodie tiktokker when she can't even manage a basic cake. Dear lord.
That live was very entertaining 😂 I have to admit I did like how real she was about being stressed and felt like she was going to cry .

Reactions: 1
Her laughing always comes across so fake. Like she’s forcing herself to laugh more when it’s really not that funny