NotUrBasicMama #4 Dear Hannah, Dakota has a T in it, best wishes Tattle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL. Wasnt she ranting about a month ago
about people not supporting small businesses and here she is promoting fast fashion sweat shops like shein and temu 😂
Yeah and wasn’t she saying she’d support them even if they were more expensive etc etc…. Idiot she is. She talks some nonsense just to get people to click links - wouldn’t and never did believe a word out of her mouth. That SHEIN link she’d benefit from - and she doesn’t do anything for money 😂😂😂 yeah right!

Reactions: 1
She is literally using her kids to make money so a shein or Temu link is nothing compared to that. She’s vile. The future is going to have so many kids in therapy and speaking out about the abuse sadly.

Reactions: 5
She is literally using her kids to make money so a shein or Temu link is nothing compared to that. She’s vile. The future is going to have so many kids in therapy and speaking out about the abuse sadly.
There already is kids that where on like YouTube etc that have come out and said being put out there has ruined their lives. Don’t know why she thinks her kids won’t have any issues.

Reactions: 2
There already is kids that where on like YouTube etc that have come out and said being put out there has ruined their lives. Don’t know why she thinks her kids won’t have any issues.
I do think eventually there will be better laws to protect them against parents like these.

Reactions: 3
I take it engagement is low at the moment so she posts about feeding photographers at weddings AGAIN
Why does she think everyone else can get fed near work, they can’t - that’s why loads prep and bring coolers etc. not all jobs have fridges and kettles either. She makes no sense with her arguments at all.

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen her most recent tik tok - the baby and the cot...if you look on the wall it looks like white mould staining . Right near the cot.

The way her and Ben exploit Dakota is disgusting. Bens account at the moment has turned into making every video of Dakota doing the voice over pretending it’s the baby talking and I find it very weird and not funny at all. Using that poor baby to get views him and Hannah should be ashamed of themselves. Dakota is being used as a prop she can’t consent to any of it and just because she’s a baby doesn’t mean she doesn’t deserve respect and privacy. These influencers forget a baby is a human being and just because the baby doesn’t understand what’s going on that doesn’t make it ok to exploit her. All the people in the comments asking for more content of Dakota it’s very weird strangers desperate to watch a baby they don’t know and all the saves on the videos it’s awful to see a child exploited. Ben has no interest in being a hands on dad , he doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing most of the time , he looks and sounds uninterested and avoids spending time with the kids mainly the baby he never seems happy he has to take care of his child but when he can get some views then he’ll use the baby for the tiktoks.

Reactions: 7
Ben is all over dackie now he’s using her to make content, he don’t normally bother with her! Proves they are both as bad as each other when it comes to exploiting the kids!!!

Reactions: 4
Yes it says PR invite . Looks nice but just looked on the website and as it’s all inclusive it’s nearly 700 per adult in the summer for 3 nights , I would rather go abroad for that. .

Yes it says PR invite . Looks nice but just looked on the website and as it’s all inclusive it’s nearly 700 per adult in the summer for 3 nights , I would rather go abroad for that. .
After the weather in the UK for the past two weeks I'd rather wait for my kids to be older and go abroad walking around in wind and rain for a week no thanks . Freebie holiday to Spain please 😂

After the weather in the UK for the past two weeks I'd rather wait for my kids to be older and go abroad walking around in wind and rain for a week no thanks . Freebie holiday to Spain please 😂
2 weeks? Last 6 months more like 😂 sick of the weather now and would not say no to a freebie holiday abroad where the weather is actually nice.

2 weeks? Last 6 months more like 😂 sick of the weather now and would not say no to a freebie holiday abroad where the weather is actually nice.
The foods not included in the £699 per adult . Think I would skip a meal give them a cereal bar or something I'm not a huge breakfast person .

The foods not included in the £699 per adult . Think I would skip a meal give them a cereal bar or something I'm not a huge breakfast person .
Neither am I. I normally just have a cereal bar/belvita type biscuit for breakfast. And I certainly would not be spending £700 on 3 nights with no food. You could rent a whole cottage for that for the whole family and still have some change left over depending on where you decided to go on holiday.

How aggressive are her reviews of everything, cannot take any sort of feedback, questions or criticism. She will spend the next 2 weeks shouting and defending the place like she did in Paris.

Yes, we get it. Everyone knows centre parcs is more expensive but you do get an entire chalet type apartment with cooking facilities which I cant see she has at this place. You dont have to eat out all the time. You can cook breakfast, dinners and make lunchboxes.

How aggressive are her reviews of everything, cannot take any sort of feedback, questions or criticism. She will spend the next 2 weeks shouting and defending the place like she did in Paris.

Yes, we get it. Everyone knows centre parcs is more expensive but you do get an entire chalet type apartment with cooking facilities which I cant see she has at this place. You dont have to eat out all the time. You can cook breakfast, dinners and make lunchboxes.
Any bit of criticism to anything and she’s barking responding like a mad woman.

She’s basically trying to justify the cost as it’s gifted . She can’t make an accurate comparison really because like has already been said when you got to places like centre parcs there are cooking facilities and you don’t necessarily eat out all the time or have a big breakfast . Bet they’re a right rowdy bunch compared to their usual clientele.

Reactions: 5