NotUrBasicMama #4 Dear Hannah, Dakota has a T in it, best wishes Tattle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'd rather hear Dakoa than Dackie! What a God awful nickname for a beautiful little baby!

Reactions: 6
I still can't believe she pays for her hair to look like it does 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still wondering where the cot is 🤔😂 is it because she hasn’t been gifted one. Sure the babies safety doesn’t come first.

So she's been banging on for weeks about how she's "doing Christmas on a budget", and doing her own advent thing cos she doesn't like advent calendars, and has basically said she's not organised the advent thing because she's been sooooo busy....maybe instead of doing video after video TALKING about it, she should have done it instead? And why does G have to miss out just because H&P aren't there?

Reactions: 1
So she's been banging on for weeks about how she's "doing Christmas on a budget", and doing her own advent thing cos she doesn't like advent calendars, and has basically said she's not organised the advent thing because she's been sooooo busy....maybe instead of doing video after video TALKING about it, she should have done it instead? And why does G have to miss out just because H&P aren't there?
She didn’t even try last years one that she organised. It’s all for engagement etc and then it never happens - unless it’s free and she has to.

Reactions: 2
Alright that’s it I have to delete TikTok and let me tell you why. First time I mistook Elphaba and Elphabas mum for Hannah the resemblance frightened me but it made me laugh , second time it happened it caught me so off guard showing up on my TikTok FYP again but once again I was able to laugh at how crazy it is she looks just like them but now this is the third time I thought this was Hannah and it’s scary
71BCDEAD-59B5-4F0A-B8BE-C9E44D3F15EE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ben is a walking red flag and she tried to make it all funny? Imagine her daughters end up with someone like him because they think it's okay that he's a lazy, rude hole as their beggy mother thinks it's funny. Ick.

Reactions: 5
I actually can't cope with these tit parents not dressing their child appropriately when going out in the freezing cold! A sleepsuit. Put a coat on the poor child, no wonder her cough sounds so awful!

I actually can't cope with these tit parents not dressing their child appropriately when going out in the freezing cold! A sleepsuit. Put a coat on the poor child, no wonder her cough sounds so awful!
No wonder the kid sounds like she smokes 20 a day….

Yet again the baby is out without a coat on, those two are wrapped up warm and the baby gets a sleepsuit and a cardi! I'm sorry but that's neglectful as far as Im concerned! I bet her little feet were frozen!

To be fair to Hannah, it’s bloody dangerous to strap a baby/child in a car seat with a snowsuit or coat on. My 1yo goes in his car seat with indoor clothing on only and then a blanket over the straps. If we park outside a shop, I’m not fighting with him to get a coat on, I just bundle him in his blanket until we’re in the shop and then sit him in the trolley. He’s fine.

Judge the parents who don’t give a tit about their child’s safety and stick them in a crappy forward facing minimally tested car seat with a massive snow suit on.

Reactions: 10
To be fair to Hannah, it’s bloody dangerous to strap a baby/child in a car seat with a snowsuit or coat on. My 1yo goes in his car seat with indoor clothing on only and then a blanket over the straps. If we park outside a shop, I’m not fighting with him to get a coat on, I just bundle him in his blanket until we’re in the shop and then sit him in the trolley. He’s fine.

Judge the parents who don’t give a tit about their child’s safety and stick them in a crappy forward facing minimally tested car seat with a massive snow suit on.
Nobody expects her to put a snowsuit on the baby in the car. She walks around the shops with the baby in a sleep suit and cardigan (no blanket) whilst herself in a coat. Some shops are absolutely freezing to walk around. I’ve been shivering walking around Tesco in 4 layers. This is a tiny baby.

Reactions: 4
Nobody expects her to put a snowsuit on the baby in the car. She walks around the shops with the baby in a sleep suit and cardigan (no blanket) whilst herself in a coat. Some shops are absolutely freezing to walk around. I’ve been shivering walking around Tesco in 4 layers. This is a tiny baby.
You’d judge me the same then! What you don’t see is the long sleeved vest and warm socks on underneath the sleep suit, plus the nappy and the cardigan, all adding to the warmth.
Babies cry if they’re cold. They don’t necessarily cry if they’re overheating which can be dangerous. If Dakota has the same cold my little one has had for weeks (same cough, no concerns from GP or paediatrician), she’ll have a slight fever with it.

Reactions: 3