NotUrBasicMama #4 Dear Hannah, Dakota has a T in it, best wishes Tattle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is she again!??? Also you can see the mould on the wall behind her babies cot again in her last video...

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine how cringy her girls feel watching her videos 😫 pretending to speak jibberish as if she was that drunk and then sounding perfectly normal 🤣 I used to watch her all the time, not anymore!! She drives me insane with how she thinks she’s always right etc…raise your children better so they don’t turn out like you!! Vaping, constant school detentions, i would be so ashamed at how they behave especially on live. Can clearly see Ben can’t bare to be near her 🙈🤣 she needs to seriously grow up and take accountability for her actions!!

Reactions: 4
Why does she think she is this Michelin star chef,the way she looked at the stew ben made. Be bleeping greatful he makes food. I just new she would have something to say about it aswell.

Piss off 😂 posting about wanting to go back to LA where she bleeping moaned and moaned and moaned the whole time she was there? She's actually such a fraud

Reactions: 3
Piss off 😂 posting about wanting to go back to LA where she bleeping moaned and moaned and moaned the whole time she was there? She's actually such a fraud
That’s probably cos she was paying for majority of it. Always delighted and thinks things are great when it’s gifted or free. I’m yet to see anyone slate a freebie on social media.

And THIS is the exact reason you should not share your children to thousands of strangers on the internet. I'm speechless.
Jesus christ, if I received a comment like that I'd remove all trace of my kids on the internet. But I'd never post my daughter publicly to begin with. She's such a scummer.

Reactions: 10
And THIS is the exact reason you should not share your children to thousands of strangers on the internet. I'm speechless.
That would make me vomit if a complete stranger said that to me… how she can happily share her kids to weirdos like this I’ll never know. That type of thing would have me deleting all my social media pages. Imagine one of these weirdos approaching her kids out on the street. She’d blame everyone but herself. She’d have a hand to play by sharing them online - no one would know of their existence otherwise.

We all know she reads here like her life depends on it, she's shared that enough times to her insta followers and close friends 🫢 and she STILL posts her children. She has literal strangers posting that they want to meet her children and she just posts more and more and more of them. Sick.

Reactions: 6
Apparently misses Ben so much when he’s on tour so she has to throw herself into things like decorating etc. could she not just consider perhaps parenting her feral kids to pass the time? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I literally can’t watch her anymore. When I first followed I was actually all for her on these threads. Now I find her just pure annoying and smug. I don’t really give a tit if she’s a new car on finance. Like why do I need to know? She’s literally turned into what she originally said she wouldn’t become. Suppose money makes everyone that way.

Reactions: 5
If obviously bothers her that she can’t buy her own home as she does talk about it . She says she can’t get a mortgage because of her being self employed , however usually as long as you can provide 2 years worth of accounts with sufficient income it shouldn’t be an issue. Maybe she’s only declaring a small amount for a tax dodge or something .If that was me wanting to buy my house but couldn’t - I would be putting all my money into savings to have a massive deposit and a much smaller mortgage when the time came . Now she will be spending it on a finance agreement that’s probably no less the 300quid . Whilst it will help her credit rating it’s another financial commitment , which will affect the affordability model when she does apply for a mortgage, and may restrict what they can borrow.

If obviously bothers her that she can’t buy her own home as she does talk about it . She says she can’t get a mortgage because of her being self employed , however usually as long as you can provide 2 years worth of accounts with sufficient income it shouldn’t be an issue. Maybe she’s only declaring a small amount for a tax dodge or something .If that was me wanting to buy my house but couldn’t - I would be putting all my money into savings to have a massive deposit and a much smaller mortgage when the time came . Now she will be spending it on a finance agreement that’s probably no less the 300quid . Whilst it will help her credit rating it’s another financial commitment , which will affect the affordability model when she does apply for a mortgage, and may restrict what they can borrow.
She’s probably got an absolutely shite credit rating. Regardless of what she earns now….theyll take that info account.

Hannah not only are you putting your children at risk of predators on the internet, you're also putting your 1 year old child at risk allowing those dogs to sit in front of her when she's eating. You have said, multiple times in the past, that the dogs have food aggression but you allow them to sit DIRECTLY in front of her. Shame on you.