Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seems to get confused with appointments for her free hair extensions, camping trips, film premieres, envelope openings 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watched her stories, could she not put appointments in her phone like everyone else does? The adhd 'diagnosis' just seems to be an excuse?

Reactions: 2
For someone who said they weren't gonna talk about their #adhd, she sure does mention it a lot. Clearly her meds aren't working if she's still this scatty (but at least it makes content).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does ADHD genuinely mean that a grown adult can’t use a phone reminder … I admit I don’t know much about it but surely it doesn’t cause amnesia?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor working memory and generally not coping with life is very normal but medication does mitigate this to a degree. Reading a reminder that you've set, for an appointment you've booked, that you're aware of yet forgetting after reading the reminder, while medicated, probably not. There's a lot more to it than 'oh lol, I get confused with my life admin, it's my adhd' and putting the cute #adhd for engagement really trivialises it.

Reactions: 7
Does ADHD genuinely mean that a grown adult can’t use a phone reminder … I admit I don’t know much about it but surely it doesn’t cause amnesia?
You need to be on top of the procedure of putting the reminders in your phone then not becoming distracted when you receive the reminder.

I think the most telling thing, as dollparts has noted above, is that Cat doesn’t seem to miss appointments that are important to her. This can also be due to ADHD, but it does demonstrate she has some sort of procedure in place for remembering appointments.

Blimey talk about full of self importance, she's such a celebrity worried people will follow her to her holiday house 🙄🤣
...but will quite happily let her kids sleep in a seperate tent at a busy festival where she has broadcast their location!!
Make it make sense... 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Blimey talk about full of self importance, she's such a celebrity worried people will follow her to her holiday house 🙄🤣
Is telling the world your home is empty for a few days also 'a safety thing'? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So now she’s so scatty she can’t manage to remember 3 appointments over 2 days - yet didn’t she used to run a consultancy company? How did she get through Uni? Other jobs? Fits her new narrative now though doesn’t it?

How did she manage to provide this for clients? She struggles to manage day to day life when not working full time.
Exactly this! Id have been REAL mad if I employed her snd she just ‘forgot’ our meeting/appointment

Probably gifted as well. She’s so smug that her handle is well and truly ridiculous. I should unfollow her and her mumfluencer cronies, but I need something to rile me up since Jeremy Kyle got binned.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why make a video about the secret place she’s staying with her mainly simpering into the camera and looking as smug as ever?
Just no xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It must be exhausting living with her
At least her husband can escape, those poor kids have to endure it every day the “me, me, me” show 🙄

• Haha
She definitely needs to change her handle to 'very smug now'!
I am that close to tell everyone that she is actually staying at the Samphire Beach House in West Wittering to cut all her smugness short 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.