Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen it all now 😩. Why don’t her and the husband share each with a child!? So dangerous! #MadalineMccann

Reactions: 6
That’s really bleeping stupid. What if they wander out in the middle of the night for the loo and are disoriented and can’t find their parents tent?

Next door or not, it’s stupid. They are far too young for that. All share one tent or one parent/one child in each, surely?

They are absolutely crazy for doing that.

Reactions: 8
That’s really bleeping stupid. What if they wander out in the middle of the night for the loo and are disoriented and can’t find their parents tent?
Theyll be fine... She gives them walkie talkies for going to the toilets themselves, and they have bracelets with phone numbers on them!
Super safe! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can tell herself that’s what’s happening all she wants. Both girls will be in with them about 5 minutes after n-nights because being little and in big scary new places that’s what you do…

It’s great though they’re in those massive glamping tents because they all look exactly the same - so if the little ones do venture away from ground zero they will almost definitely not be able to work out where they are. Decent.

Reactions: 5
And anyone that follows her and is at latitude also knows it 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Apart from her almost 200k followers, she’s also a public account so anyone can see her posts and stories. By tagging George Ezra, someone could go onto his Instagram and look at his tagged photos, and there’s her kids. Another 700k people follow him.

she may think this is paranoia but it’s not. She’s essentially putting on social media to any predators that her children are at this festival, she’s filmed their campsite, and announced that her children will be sleeping in a tent alone. Moron. Absolute moron.

Reactions: 14
It's absolute madness, the reach her account must have, some of her reels have millions of views and she's advertising that her precious daughters are going to be unprotected overnight. Cleo Smith and Sophie Hook should be cautionary tales to her

Reactions: 3
She said she was definitely dropping “the little witches off” at the cinema tent this year.
I was shocked to hear her say that during the live yesterday

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
I seen a video from a French Influencer saying that her peers even those with c20k followers had kidnapping plans in place for their kids, those who show their kids online. It’s terrifying . Does adhd also make one crave attention?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She said she was definitely dropping “the little witches off” at the cinema tent this year.
bleeping hell. That’s really awful.

I caught a little bit of the live, before I clocked it was a live and not a story and oh my god, life’s too short.

Did she I hear her say her husband was playing for someone this weekend?

If so, it’s bloody hilarious that she’s got the tickets and glampimg as part of a deal to promote 3 😂 Sje wouldn’t have gone otherwise. My best friends brother is a sound technician for acts, even he gets good tickets for his wife and kids to gigs and festivals.

Also, what happened to gift match? That died a death, didn’t it? Why didn’t she ask 3 to provide the same experience for a family who couldn’t afford a holiday?

Oh yeah, because gift match was only her thing when the instamums were getting it in the neck for being over privileged wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These kids are going to end up divorcing their parents in years to come. It absolutely grated on me the way people think it’s okay to moan about their kids so publicly. You have no idea what that is doing to them during their fundamental years when their sense of self and self worth are being shaped.

It makes my skin crawl to think of children being called b*tches. What a bleeping c*nt she is.

Apart from her almost 200k followers, she’s also a public account so anyone can see her posts and stories. By tagging George Ezra, someone could go onto his Instagram and look at his tagged photos, and there’s her kids. Another 700k people follow him.

she may think this is paranoia but it’s not. She’s essentially putting on social media to any predators that her children are at this festival, she’s filmed their campsite, and announced that her children will be sleeping in a tent alone. Moron. Absolute moron.
Exactly that yes. That’s why I never do hashtags on my (private) Insta because tagging even private photos then shows up on public due to the hashtags. It really is shocking to hashtag photos where it can easily lead to someone finding out they’re in a tent! Stupid!!!

I don't get this shizz grammers do story-ing about missing appointments like it's a cool/funny thing to do, Chloe Loves to Shop does it too (she's a complete airhead). Walking along, storying on a mobile device about missing appointments :unsure: :rolleyes:

It's almost like someone needs to invent a handheld device with a digital calendar and alarm clock that can be set as a reminder...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So now she’s so scatty she can’t manage to remember 3 appointments over 2 days - yet didn’t she used to run a consultancy company? How did she get through Uni? Other jobs? Fits her new narrative now though doesn’t it?

How did she manage to provide this for clients? She struggles to manage day to day life when not working full time.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.