Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was shocked she mentioned getting drunk and leaving the baby on a bed and forgetting. Great PR when you're releasing a baby journal 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If it’s a journal I fail to see how anybody can go around saying they’re “an author” - so is that what we’re going to get now. Author to me is someone’s who’s written a book to actually read. Perhaps the real definition is otherwise, but if so how ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If it’s a journal I fail to see how anybody can go around saying they’re “an author” - so is that what we’re going to get now. Author to me is someone’s who’s written a book to actually read. Perhaps the real definition is otherwise, but if so how ridiculous.
Agreed. When she said she'd written a book, I was surprised to discover it's like one of those Baby's First Year record book. đŸ€Ș
EVERYONE is bloody writing a book these days, regardless of having any actual talent.
If the likes of Brummymummyof2 can 'write' a poetry book and Rebecca Meldrum can 'write' basically a scrapbook, that says it all really. They've not got an iota of talent between them and don't even bother spellchecking or proofreading their SM posts!!

Reactions: 9
Was shocked she mentioned getting drunk and leaving the baby on a bed and forgetting. Great PR when you're releasing a baby journal 😬
Oh christ, it’s just another bandwagon of middle class “no, I was the shittest parent!”, “No, I was, I was always drunk”, “No, I was! I took a shitload of class A drugs and left my baby to climb the shard! Take that witches!”

There’s so many of them proclaiming to be “sober”
now when you know most of them just had a bottle of wine on a saturday night (and still do), but
they just want to join in incase they get invited on a podcast with the big girls.

I am genuinely happy for anyone who has beaten a true addiction. But sometimes I just find these people hard to believe.

Also, where I live, admissions like that would have SS all over you. But I don’t live in a middle class area, and none of the mums at my child’s school have a book to flog or friends in high places.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agreed. When she said she'd written a book, I was surprised to discover it's like one of those Baby's First Year record book. đŸ€Ș
EVERYONE is bloody writing a book these days, regardless of having any actual talent.
If the likes of Brummymummyof2 can 'write' a poetry book and Rebecca Meldrum can 'write' basically a scrapbook, that says it all really. They've not got an iota of talent between them and don't even bother spellchecking or proofreading their SM posts!!
Mrs Hinch and her book of lists 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember when I first started following NSSN she stopped drinking because of something dangerous she'd done at home but she was so ashamed she wouldn't say what it was. I really felt a lot of empathy for her but then 3 months later she back drinking again. I wonder if this was the incident

https://www.notsosmugnow.com/blog/2017/03/17/a-sobering-Read
This is the link, if anyone's interested

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I remember when I first started following NSSN she stopped drinking because of something dangerous she'd done at home but she was so ashamed she wouldn't say what it was. I really felt a lot of empathy for her but then 3 months later she back drinking again. I wonder if this was the incident

https://www.notsosmugnow.com/blog/2017/03/17/a-sobering-Read
This is the link, if anyone's interested
Has she deleted it? Link isn't working and I went back to 2018 on hwr blog and it's not there - obv something to hide what did it say?

Reactions: 2
Has she deleted it? Link isn't working and I went back to 2018 on hwr blog and it's not there - obv something to hide what did it say?
Oh, that's strange, isn't it. She must be reading here. It basically said she had done something potentially dangerous because she was drunk but thankfully it hadn't ended badly and she rang Jimmy and told him she needed to go to a meeting (obviously, already knew she had a drink problem), the rest of it was about how she was going to be sober for the sake of her children and husband. I'm a non drinker and stopped in my 20s because I put myself in danger so it resonated with me but she was back drinking again in months

The dictionary couldn’t have described her anymore accurately
’Sycophant: a person who tries to win favor from wealthy or influential people by flattering them. Also known as brown-nosers, teacher's pets or suck-ups.’
Who has she angrily crossed out. Didn’t they suck her arse enough? đŸ€Ł

Little hint cat. Your letters will go straight in the bin. No one give a tit. Half the books you sent them will already be in the recycling once they weighed up that they could/couldn’t get more followers off you from sharing it, or they had to because you have the same publisher.

Holly off this morning won’t even see your letter, it won’t be deemed worthy of her time. But hey, her name on your list will make people go “ooooooo!” and will feed your ego. Well done you! You’ve made it! That’ll show the people from school who follow you on social media 🙄

Yes, I thought that. I watched a story of another instahun at the party, and was surprised by the sea of white middle class woman.
Oh they are all the bloody same.

They preach diversity, but at the end of the day, if you either can’t help them climb the crappy pole of social media or you are not “people like them” then it’s all lip service.

They are a bunch of overgrown school girls saying, “you can’t sit with us.”

Unless it’s for an ad or a podcast that makes them look good for ten seconds, and then you will be tolerated.

And I know they all say that people who slag them off are jealous and bitter.

I’m not. I have a wonderful life and I do something that helps people and brings me great satisfaction and a sense of well being. I wouldn’t swap my life for any of theirs. It look tedious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh I can imagine Rob Beckett's response to this hand written letter 😂

• Haha
Thought she'd been clear enough that you can't buy the custom denim jackets? 5 words buried in loads of text. No wonder the designer isn't happy.
She didn't share any of his fabulous work until she was called out. If she loves his work that much then she would have shared it right?

The jacket post was a smug.....my husband works with George Ezra don't you know...post!

Reactions: 6
She didn't share any of his fabulous work until she was called out. If she loves his work that much then she would have shared it right?

The jacket post was a smug.....my husband works with George Ezra don't you know...post!
It was a very smug post. Bet he's regretting doing the jackets for her.

Cat, and her manicure, loved the embroidered jacket drama sick. All the hand wavey, overwrought, over explanations.

Thanks I gave up searching at start of 2018.

I think I was following her at this time she stopped drinking made a big deal out of tlit then a few weeks later had a dinner party and came on a live about 1am really dunk
She said on the mother pukka podcast that she put her baby to sleep but when she went back the kid was on the bed, not in the cot and she had
Been lucky nothing happened to her. It happened when she blacked out form drinking . Change that story to a council
Estate & non middle class instahun and it’s been a social services case. But no, it’s content now .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.