Notsosmugnow #3 Her life is too hard, her kids are too needy, Cat’s only happy when she’s getting a freebie.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the “it’s nearly the summer holidays so let’s all slag off. our kids and moan about them being at home” content has begun.

The joke is, she’ll either be on holiday or have them in summer clubs anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just how tone deaf are these 'mumfluencers'? Most of us that work a 'real' job have had holiday clubs etc booked in weeks ago because, you know, we have to. I'm sorry that your kids being off school affects you being a dick in front of a camera 🙄 but for the majority of parents that's not real life!
---
And for the record I actually quite enjoy spending time with my children and I'm a bit gutted that work 'real work' commitments mean I can only take 2 of the 6 weeks off (and I'm lucky I can do that). And I'd be rather pissed off if the limited child care spaces are taken up by these self employed 'content creators' rather than those who actually have to go out to a job and have no choice

Reactions: 11
Just how tone deaf are these 'mumfluencers'? Most of us that work a 'real' job have had holiday clubs etc booked in weeks ago because, you know, we have to. I'm sorry that your kids being off school affects you being a dick in front of a camera 🙄 but for the majority of parents that's not real life!
---
And for the record I actually quite enjoy spending time with my children and I'm a bit gutted that work 'real work' commitments mean I can only take 2 of the 6 weeks off (and I'm lucky I can do that). And I'd be rather pissed off if the limited child care spaces are taken up by these self employed 'content creators' rather than those who actually have to go out to a job and have no choice
All mumfluencers don’t like their kids and don’t like to spending time with them. They slagged them off every-time they can! Cath can’t stand her kids and every opportunity she gets - she gets rid of them school clubs, holiday clubs etc.. 6 weeks and she may see them few times over the weekends! When the girls are grown up they will not want to spend time with her is see her

Reactions: 3
She needs a break? Really? How many weeks is it since her jaunt abroad with friends? She’s had more breaks this year than some have in a lifetime! Her life is a break ffs.

Reactions: 5
Now now, be fair, it’s been a whole month since she had a child free trip to Cyprus, life is very difficult for her. I don’t know how she copes 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bitching again about all the things she “has” to do this week as a mum.

Go to sports days, early pick up, music recital etc etc.

Doesn’t she realise that a lot of mums (and dads), get really upset because they can’t do those things due to work, genuinely can’t get the time off, and would love to be able to do them?

One of the reason I switched to nightshifts was because I used to get upset about missing things. Working in healthcare, I couldn’t just take time off and 12 hour shifts aren’t exactly flexible.

I used to go and help out on school trips right off the back of 12 hour nightshift 🤣 I was always so happy to be picked to go and help and experience something like that with my child.

I honestly don’t think she gets a second of joy from those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Poor, poor Cat. She has to go into school and actually be with them during school time. My heart bleeds...
But forgot to mention the nail appointment in her busy week?! :rolleyes:
“Bake some bleeping cupcakes” aye, hope you choke on them, Cat, you utter thundercunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she has to do what millions of working parents are doing this fortnight
Oh wait, except she also has constant holidays, taking timer photos on a train platform in her Gucci and is now off to bleeping Wimbledon

alright cat, boo bleeping hoo

Reactions: 8
I was going to ask why is she wearing pyjamas to Wimbledon, they genuinely look like them!

Reactions: 2