Not Enough Nelsons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have noticed that this familiy do not have a thread, so I thought I would post one.

Reactions: 1
why do they always talk so LOUD???? even when i turn my volume down, IT IS SO LOUD!!!

Reactions: 2
In the latest video they bought back to school shoes for the “kids” including JourNee and Trey who are respectively 22 and 20 from past videos they both have jobs and JourNee moved out so surely they can buy there own shoes and clothes

The thing that annoys me the most about this family is how obviously 'fake' and 'staged' everything is!

All the stupid sneaking out at midnight videos, all the 24 hour challenges are clearly fake! One of the daughters Kass has her own channel and all of her videos are clearly fake as well.

What's the point in pretending to do a challenge? Just do a different video!

Reactions: 5
Is it normal to get a new backpack every single year? Shoes I get because they are worn more, but it just seems so excessive and wasteful that every child got a new one. What about their bags from last year? This family is resourcefully wasteful!

I can't imagine how much they spend on back to school things.. everything has to be branded!
I wonder if Delaynee ever feel pressured as all the other girls seem to be heavily into make up and clothes. They are LDS afterall, how would they react to a LGBT+ child. Statistically there has to be at least one of them!!

Reactions: 4
Is delaynee the same age as Paisley? In the packing for Disneyland blog Paisley was putting mascara in her bag! She was also a while back being shown by kass how to shave her legs!!! I can’t imagine that is at all necessary considering she would only have blonde hair! Swear this girl isn’t more than 10 years old.
surely it’s Luke that is LGBT.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it normal to get a new backpack every single year? Shoes I get because they are worn more, but it just seems so excessive and wasteful that every child got a new one. What about their bags from last year? This family is resourcefully wasteful!
I agree! I am sure that a few of the bags needs replacing but I highly doubt that every child needs a new bag!

I find Kassadee soooooannoying. Her YouTube content is so repetitive, using her sisters to get views. Does she have her own thread? Any find it and can’t start one as I’m a new member.

I find Kassadee soooooannoying. Her YouTube content is so repetitive, using her sisters to get views. Does she have her own thread? Any find it and can’t start one as I’m a new member.
i dont think they are popular on here for a new thread

I find her boring. She seems very overly dramatic in the family ones although that could just be for the camera. I can’t bring myself to watch her YouTube channel I just watch the family ones that Tiffany posts.

I honestly expected there to be more about them on here so was surprised that they aren’t but it could be that there’s just less drama around them 🤷‍♀️

This family is very problematic. I can’t believe there isn’t more about them. How is exploiting your children’s sex talks on YouTube not considered problematic enough tattle!!?
I found the whole Sadie switching schools overly dramatic too.

Reactions: 3
This family is very problematic. I can’t believe there isn’t more about them. How is exploiting your children’s sex talks on YouTube not considered problematic enough tattle!!?
I haven’t watched the sex talks one although I saw it pop up on YouTube. I did notice that the Sadie switching schools one was very dramatic too.

There was one mentioning that one of the older sons (Bridger I think) went to rehab but the video didn’t really explain a lot about what happened they just glossed over the facts and mentioned that he went quiet for a while and the basics which had me wondering if there was more to the story and it was just released as damage control more than anything else. It did get me thinking that maybe there are other things they have mentioned purely so that they can say it wasn’t hidden. Like with Journees special needs

I can't imagine how much they spend on back to school things.. everything has to be branded!
I wonder if Delaynee ever feel pressured as all the other girls seem to be heavily into make up and clothes. They are LDS afterall, how would they react to a LGBT+ child. Statistically there has to be at least one of them!!
I will bet my life savings that Luke is gay. X

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched the sex talks one although I saw it pop up on YouTube. I did notice that the Sadie switching schools one was very dramatic too.

There was one mentioning that one of the older sons (Bridger I think) went to rehab but the video didn’t really explain a lot about what happened they just glossed over the facts and mentioned that he went quiet for a while and the basics which had me wondering if there was more to the story and it was just released as damage control more than anything else. It did get me thinking that maybe there are other things they have mentioned purely so that they can say it wasn’t hidden. Like with Journees special needs
he also has tattoos which is against the mormon religion

Yes I agree, just because she had to wear a uniform…I actually like most of the family apart from Kassadee, she’s just too much to handle. Luke also irritates me at times. How lovely of Tiffany and Benji to adopt all those children and treat them no differently to their own. Preslee is very sassy and a bit full on, but she’s still a child and has to compete for attention. All the dancing to music is annoying also.

I’ve literally been waiting for a thread on this family 😂 they’re sooooooo problematic! The sex talk and purity ring videos are seriously disturbing! Why you would share that with a bunch of strangers, I don’t know! I get mega creepy vibes from the dad too.

Reactions: 3