Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queen of the Thames

I’m pretty sure he’s a developer and They lost a lot of business and money in 2007 during the recession. He is now a soccer coach? The mum was an architectural designer, but I’m guessing by the hand drawn plans of Kass’ house that it was a long time ago (drafting is now all computerised). I think once she started adopting lots of kids, it was easier for her to open a day care so she could also care for her own.
Also is Utah really cheap to buy land in? Lots of these Mormon families have huge houses!
he still has his company, because in Kass her video about her new house she said her dad is going to build it.

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
On the whole I enjoy a lot of their videos and I like the organising videos the Mom does.

however I’m always kinda shocked by how there’s no books/reading material in the house aside from their Scriptures. The kids seem to be entertained by the internet and cheer only; and it worries me how much the preteen girls are encouraged to do hair and makeup so young- PresLee (age 10) has got ridiculous nails done and she’s going back to school next week.

aome of the kids do seem sweet and I wonder if the hyped up personas are mainly for YouTube.

also, Tiff REALLY loves back to school, lol 😆

Ottilie

VIP Member
Is it normal to get a new backpack every single year? Shoes I get because they are worn more, but it just seems so excessive and wasteful that every child got a new one. What about their bags from last year? This family is resourcefully wasteful!
I agree! I am sure that a few of the bags needs replacing but I highly doubt that every child needs a new bag!

Lilah

Just came across this family today and thought that there must be a Tattle thread on them. Their house looks like a Disney castle, and the kids clothes must cost a fortune! What on earth do the parents do for a living?

teeniebopps

This family is very problematic. I can’t believe there isn’t more about them. How is exploiting your children’s sex talks on YouTube not considered problematic enough tattle!!?
I found the whole Sadie switching schools overly dramatic too.
Yes I agree, just because she had to wear a uniform…I actually like most of the family apart from Kassadee, she’s just too much to handle. Luke also irritates me at times. How lovely of Tiffany and Benji to adopt all those children and treat them no differently to their own. Preslee is very sassy and a bit full on, but she’s still a child and has to compete for attention. All the dancing to music is annoying also.

teeniebopps

I’ve just watched just Kass’s video where she copies Preslee’s night time routine but shes gets Preslee out of bed and wakes up the other children in the process. She didn’t exactly copy her routine at all and was obviously stuck for what to film. I don’t know how she has such a following, she is so loud and obnoxious and boring.

Look how she's reacted to KennaDee being pregnant. A very childish response im my opinion and I have suffered 4 miscarriages and had my sister's get pregnant during that time. I was always so happy for them. You could cut the tension with a knife in their latest videos of picking up Jainee.
I remember Kass quite bitchily saying that the first grandchild was hers and that the others needed to wait. She comes across as very self centred. She didn't even react to any of KennaDees online announcements like her other siblings did. Yes it will be hard for her but I think it shows she isn't in anyway mature!
I really feel for her but at the same time her content jumps from being heartbroken to ordering a brand new g wagon. She’s so out of touch it’s unreal. I don’t know how she can’t see she’s being really vulgar when a lot of people are struggling. Her mum has said they had money issues hence why they started YouTube. X

Jamhead

VIP Member
Yeah it’s really odd. I just get the impression that Kass is the one who organises loads of the YouTube stuff. She comes across so materialistic and immature. As much as I think it’s awful she’s lost her pregnancy I think she would have really struggled with a real baby. Everything is just so she can be centre of attention x
Look how she's reacted to KennaDee being pregnant. A very childish response im my opinion and I have suffered 4 miscarriages and had my sister's get pregnant during that time. I was always so happy for them. You could cut the tension with a knife in their latest videos of picking up Jainee.
I remember Kass quite bitchily saying that the first grandchild was hers and that the others needed to wait. She comes across as very self centred. She didn't even react to any of KennaDees online announcements like her other siblings did. Yes it will be hard for her but I think it shows she isn't in anyway mature!

jkroche95

VIP Member
The sheer amount of money this family spend! All new christmas pjs for 20 people for a fake christmas, each child getting a branded school bag and lunch bag each year. The obsession with Nike (the youngest is called Ledger Nike!!).

Isn't Jaine going on mission too? Why is the early christmas just for Journee?

gg_22

I can’t stand her constant need of attention! It’s so obvious and annoying! Shouldn’t all this miscarriage material be sensitive and private why is she making so many videos about it? Lastly why does she feel the need to wear her Louis Vuitton bags and Chanel bags while talking in videos inside the house smh!

Rissa9416

if luke is lgbt+ (not our place to speculate given that he’s a child and sexuality is an incredibly personal subject), i can only hope that he will be supported and loved by his family. but i do worry.
I think his family would be fine with it eventually; it’s their church that wouldn’t be IMO. I think their church’s environment would cause more problems for him than his own family.

Sooey706

I think he has his own construction company and she is an architect. And of course the YouTube money.

edit: and they also had a daycare at one point.
They had the huge house before youtube, I remember seeing their first video. Apparently they've been completely broke and worked their way back up. She's an architect and he owns a construction company I think. There's a video that shows his current project... Some holiday resort with wigwams..
Some of the kids are getting a bit bratty and entitled and I hate Kass, she's left home married but still wants to be around the younger kids as without them she has no content. She's also a spoilt brat. The kids seem to enjoy making videos, and I'm sure that if they afford the big house and could feed and clothe 16 kids 5 years ago before youtube, then they'd be fine now they're down to 10 at home without.