Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sooey706

Those children were adopted for a better life and they are being exploited day in day out on you tube. Also WTF was that heart God seminar by Tiffany. She is suppose to their mother not pastor. They are definitely not having a great life, the children have everything they want material wise but there is no attention from Tiffany. It reminds me of a luxury children's home.
The kids seem to like
Those children were adopted for a better life and they are being exploited day in day out on you tube. Also WTF was that heart God seminar by Tiffany. She is suppose to their mother not pastor. They are definitely not having a great life, the children have everything they want material wise but there is no attention from Tiffany. It reminds me of a luxury children's home.
I think the heart seminar was for content only... None of them looked enthusiastic about it. However it makes a change from videos about new clothes. They get new clothes for their birthdays, then they've all just had closet makeovers, then clothes for Hawaii and now clothes for back to school!

teeniebopps

You can see how fed up some of them are with being filmed too, particularly Journee and Navyee. They seem to get given a lot too and are not particularly grateful. Don’t often hear them saying please and thankyou.

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
Two more videos posted about the miscarriage :rolleyes:

From what I gathered it seems like some people in a moving vehicle threw water balloons out their car window which struck nayvee who was in a golf cart behind them or near by .. I’m guessing since it came out of a moving vehicle window it had more force resulting in more serious damage to her eye i hope she is okay I didn’t watch the follow up video !
Also the plastic splits into tiny pieces on impact and can get into eyes etc

lissy9

lissy9

The kids seem to like

I think the heart seminar was for content only... None of them looked enthusiastic about it. However it makes a change from videos about new clothes. They get new clothes for their birthdays, then they've all just had closet makeovers, then clothes for Hawaii and now clothes for back to school!
I used to really like them but they are filming the children constantly now. It isn't right.